Pink Floyd Laser Show

Discussion in 'General' started by sgt meesh, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Whats goin on gc. i was just wondering if any of yall have ever been to the pink floyd laser spectacular because i was planning on getting blazed out of my mind and was wondering what to expect.

2. ive always wanted to go to that stoned.

someday i will. and i hope you get the chance to go!!!:smoking:

3. I'd rather go trippin on some shrooms....

BUT only if you're an experienced tripper... I could definitely see somebody freaking out thinking the CIA has sharp shooters on the building moving at break neck speeds trying to assassinate everyone around you for being high lol :smoking:

4. ha yea i was thinking about tripping shrooms but ive never tripped. do you think you could take a little less then normal amount and be cool?

5. Tripping in public is a big deal, especially if you're not experienced. So I'd suggest get some hours under your belt before you go out and watch one tripping, but going baked as hell would be cool.

6. Lessee...I've been to the one in San Diego several times, stoned, sober and on X. Definitely X was the best. Stoned was awesome. Sober is still pretty good, but not AS good as it could be.

What to expect? Well, they usually play all of Dark Side of the Moon and add on a couple of Wish you were Here songs to pad out the hour or so. The lasers have some trippy images that they shoot on the planetarium wall. The sound system is usually top notch too.

7. Expect to be amazed. I went to that a few years ago. Unfortunatley, I was sober but it was still fucking awesome. I definitly suggest seeing it blazed.

8. I almost went to one the first time I did acid

good thing I didn't I would have lost it lol

9. Every saturday/sunday at 12 Pittsburgh Science Center does Pink Floyd laser shows. You get to pick the album via computerized voting. I've been high as fuck, rollin on X, tripping on shrooms, and sober as my parents. Every way was great, if you can make sure and take something in with you to drink cause you'll most likely be thirsty(probably have to hide it cause its a science center)

10. No, but I do have Pulse on DVD.

11. Man, I own the live Pulse concert on DVD.

It is the best thing to watch stoned.period.

12. I know this thread is over two years old but I didn't feel like making a new one. Either way i'm planning on going to one of the Pink Floyd Laser Light shows that will be in Atlanta and I was wondering if it would be a chill place to toke during the show in regards to security and what not. Or would it be better to blaze before hand and enjoy the show?