Pink Floyd: Dark Side of the Moon Full Album

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Deleted member 485635, Nov 24, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Tt9w640alo&list=FL7YcKOfw3X5qAY_aMIcG-1Q&index=1&feature=plpp_video]PINK FLOYD : The Dark Side Of The Moon (43:41) Full Album - HQ The Best Stereo Audio - YouTube[/ame]

i always put this on when im reeeeally baked and mellow
    its the entire album so enjoy!

2. Long you live and high you fly
    and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all you touch and all you see
    is all your life will ever be..

3. ^ alright for another oregon blade you ever check out the laser light shows at OMSI they have them every Friday night at 10:45

4. C'mon son, everyone should OWN that album not have to listen to it on youtube.

5. :metal:

Attached Files:

6. Great album. Still prefer animals overall but Dark Side is second.

7. Animals is the best Pink Floyd album to listen to blitzed imo

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAGBnd7FQF4]Pink Floyd - You've Gotta Be Crazy - Wish You Were Here Immersion Box Set 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

9. A masterpiece for sure. However if I'm in a Floyd mood I reach for Wish You Were Here or the Wall.

The alarms on Dark Side get on my nerves.

10. I do believe I still have a copy on Vinyl in storage. But yes, I have it on CD and MP3 as well.

I have plenty of good stories about it too.

Listened to it on the way home from Vegas on Saturday...nice...just as the sun was going down too, driving from Murietta into Los Angeles...

11. [quote name='"WildWill"']I do believe I still have a copy on Vinyl in storage. But yes, I have it on CD and MP3 as well.

I have plenty of good stories about it too.

Listened to it on the way home from Vegas on Saturday...nice...just as the sun was going down too, driving from Murietta into Los Angeles...[/quote]

wildwill... i am seeing you on like...every other thread i have been on today... you stalking me? hahaha

12. No...who are you? I'm just active today, feeling verbose.

So as to not be off topic, here's my tale of Pink Floyd -

Recently I had been temping at a multi-million dollar home remodel (I'm an administrative assistant when I get paid) and the owner's agent, a cool kid in his mid 20s' who comes from Paris and has an outrageous accent, comes to me one day and says "Hey Will have you ever heard Dark Side of the Moon?" and it was like a seminal event in my life. I realized a) how old I really am and b) that the album really is still so damn cool. So yeah, I schooled the youngster about PF - I brought out my CD from the car, my 20+ year old UK Import copy (because the domestic CD was mastered from duplicate tapes and the UK Imports were mastered from the original masters) and I threw it in the massively expensive sound system that the owner put in.

Yeah, we tested the "nightclub quality" sound system with my 20+ year old copy of the CD - which sounded NOTICABLY BETTER than the brand new remasted CD he had just bought from Amazon.

And the sound guy, who is a good 10 years older than I am, and I just smiled and laughed and remembered the good old times.

Hey I hear that the newest CD release comes with the Quadrophonic mix that Alan Parsons did...would love to hear that

13. check out Easy Allstars - Dub Side of the Moon

14. [quote name='"s2do1"']check out Easy Allstars - Dub Side of the Moon[/quote]

my buddy just showed me that album not too long ago... not my thing but cool in it's own way(im a metal fan)

15. That album (and Pink Floyd) are the bees knees, listen to it every day. :D

16. Easily one of the best albums of all time. No other album has stood the test of time better. Every song still applies to society 40 years after it came out.

17. There's no dark side of the moon, really. As a matter of fact, it's all dark.

18. i played the great gig in the sky for my piano 1 class in highscool..

did the singing and everything.. failed the class cause i never learned anything or did the work i just went on youtube and learned how to play the song for my finaly test gotta 100 on it though!!

still failed though :( shit happens i got my diplo!!!

19. Hell Yeah. Comes with an awesome poster too.