Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pink buds ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Weight448, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Anybody identify this ..?

[​IMG]

2. dont be playin that shit yo

3. I can't but my pink ladies a Tangerine (Flo x Grapefruit) showed pink hairs around week 3 on the top cola, now (day 33) 30% of buds are laced with Pink.

I've read Grapefruit tends to turn purple. I have a Dynamite right now (Grapefruit BX) and I've read it turns pink/purple if you let it go to about 54 days flower.

This is day 24 when just the main cola was pink [​IMG]

4. #5 dq blizzard, Dec 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2011
    I can't but my pink ladies a Tangerine (Flo x Grapefruit) showed pink hairs around week 3 on the top cola, now (day 33) 30% of buds are laced with Pink.

I've read Grapefruit tends to turn pink. I have a Dynamite right now (Grapefruit BX) and I've read it turns pink/purple if you let it go to about 54 days flower.

5. Google says:

Pink Kush
    Mr Postman's PPP (no idea)
    Romulan
    Zindica

I think more than likely it's stained with food coloring or something, or maybe one of those 'spice' fake bud things.. who knows. How's it smoke?

6. i believe the name of that strain is photoshop.

7. It's much more pink now but here is a hint of what she looks like.... [​IMG]

8. wtf you talking about ?

And idk how it smokes everybody, I seen somebody post that on the net .

9. PPP = Pure Power Plant... elite strain, never heard of Mr Postman as a breeder though.

10. Romulan is not pink :laughing:

I've had some Pink Pez that has the slightest ever pink hue to it but nothing THAT drastic.

11. that pic is photoshopped man/.
    end of discussion

12. this is some Sour Apple Cranberry I had a while back, pinkest herb I've had personally.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. It might actually be legit. There are a few pink strains out there.

14. Mmmmmm sexy Mary jane

15. If that legit thats some pretty lookin weed! :smoke:

16. The hue was altered in photoshop

17. If someone took the time to do that in ps props to them. All the people saying it is im sure have never tried to do that intensive of a color change that well

18. a color change such as that in photoshop isnt hard and doesnt take time to do at all. i have 10+ years experience with ps, it could have been done in ps or it couldnt have . just was wondering what the blades of GC think it is, if it was a strain ;)

19. I've smoked some crazy pink bud before. Parts of the stems were pink and the bud had pink throughout and it tasted like strawberry candy. :hello: