Pink buds, unknown bagseed, CFLs, pics

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dutc2006, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Who? :confused:

2. I was thinking the same thing, lmao.

:confused_2:

3. Back in the late 1990's, I pulled some seeds out of a bag of shitty brickweed and grew it outdoors and it had the same pink hairs all over it. It tasted good too.

4. i know what it is, but i cant think of atm. ill have to dig a book out, b/c its on the cover

5. a buddy of mine is growing bag seed and it looks exactly the same and the guy said it was from az also i doubt my friend is you bc my friend cant spell to save his life

6. [​IMG]

looks similar to this purple diesel i'm gonna cut down next week. it has similar hairs (start out pinkish/violet & eventually turn orange/red) but the bud looks a little different. i'm lst'ing my girls though...if it's anything similar the flowering time is nice & quick.

7. Jealous...

8. best sig. ever!

9. Looks like some mexican sativa from experience with those.

10. Wait for that to dry and sell it to others for some high price because its pink? ;P

Yeah man this is some rare bud, its pink!

11. I think it looks pretty similar to that purple diesel. Sounds tasty, looks tastier.

12. LMAO :yay:

13. haha thanks

14. it's real nice stuff. i sampled the goods last week. they were bangin. thing shits resin everywhere too

15. Hey all,

After trailing through Google images i came across TH Seeds - Stinky Pinky, that strain has Pink Pistils, and as you mentioned earlier your variety has alot of 'Frosting' as does the Stinky Pinky, but then again this is all guess work lol !!

P.S any strain that isnt just purely green is something special, so I hope you have a good time smoking it down, maybe get a flavoured blunt, thats my personal choice :) !!

16. Alright people I couldn't resist showing her off again. She's blowin' up and startin' to stink like lemons. The last three photos are of her sister, the triploid runt. The next to last photo shows the triploid bud, though it is hard to tell in the photo.

Attached Files:

17. hmmm, so straw brry cough seeds are pink, hmmm, do they stay this way even when dried?

cool pheno man!!

18. real nice, id like to get my hands on a few of those and breed for characteristics, id love to see them, babies grow under a 1000 hps :eek:

19. any body know of an strains that stay pink after drying??