Pineapple!!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Gooch_Goblin69, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Ok has anyone else ever came acrossed this most glorius reefer? The guy said it was pineapple, not pineapple express if thats what your thinking, and It tasted and smelled like pineapple so I'm pretty sure it was legit or just realy dank weed with pineapple flavoring on it. Anyone else ever encounter this strain?

2. Never had anything like that.

Pineapple tasting weed sounds good to me tho :D

3. Hm sounds gooood lol how much it cost per gram?

4. That sounds glorious. If you can get pics, please post em. I would bask in their pineapple'y glory.

5. oh shit one of my buddies was talkin bout that shit last week! post pics i wanna see!

6. I regret to inform you that i have no pics becuase abou a minute after we bought it ,it was in my friends hookah being smoked. It was $20 for 1.8. We found the guy again the next morning( we were at a festival of sorts) and he had run out. Fortunatly he had to big bags of trainwreck and afghan goo.:smoke:

7. I actually have soem of that stuff. it smells really hawaiin like and does have a pinnapple smell. i could take a pic but my camera phone sucks so would prolly be pointless??

8. like the fifth time i hear about weed that smells like pineapple. sucks you couldn't get any pics.

9. The best i've been able to come up with on that department has been smoking some really dank shit out of a pineapple. ($17 a g)

10. ive had hawaiin haze. possibly similar?

11. i recently came across a very similar strain and i have pics but i dunno how to make it into a URL. yea i'm prolly like the only person that doesnt know how to make URLs.

12. I had some pineapple smelling and tasting bud not too long ago. Looked a bit like the pineapple express in high times but I don't think it was that, just dank pineapple bud.

13. I have a gram of pinapple punch from cali right now...the guy i got it from is pretty sheisty and a pathological liar, so when he told me this i just smiled and nodded and didn't really believe him, it just looked like some real dank herb. It smelled a little sweet, but otherwise like regular buds. anyways, i never smoked any of it cus i had other dank at the time, and now I'm on a 30 day long break (loooong story) and it has been curing in a jar for about 3 weeks. About 1 week ago (this is 2 weeks into curing) i opened the jar, and was met with the glorious scent of pinapple!

I'm soooo jacked about this, and it jsut smells better every time i open the jar. On the 31st when i can blaze, I'm putting that in my volcano and hopefully getting the taste out of it :)

14. I just sold two ounces of it over the last couple of weeks. it smells hella fruity, but it isn't super-bud. it tastes hella tropical too, but the high is pretty average.

15. ^ that was me sorry, I was accidentaly logged in as my buddy

16. weed shouldnt taste or smell like anything but weed

17. Be careful if a dealer just calls it pineapple. Do your inspection and you can easily tell if it looks like presidential or mid flavored with pineapple. In southern GA there has been a lot of bullshit about dealers squeezing pineapple juice out the pineapple and compressing it together with mid to sell it off as pineapple kush.

18. pineapple kush. acually is a true strand, hard to come by and produce good stuff grats on find