Pineapple White Owl w/ 1.6 in it

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by TheLowEyeLife, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Just rolled this pineapple white owl, a little sloppy but not too bad...i think my bowl should arrive today or tomorrow, it shipped saturday. When I get it, i'll be posting pics of bowls fulla dank.

Attached Files:

2. Sweet man, hope it tastes good and enjoy your new bowl!

3. pineapple white owl huh? never seen those before, how are they?

4. Good roll man, not sloppy at all.

5. Looks good.
    Pineapple is my favorite.
    :smoking:

6. I agree, I think it looks nice, should smoke great too :) Enjoy that for me will ya?

7. looks scrumdidilyumptious tell us how it was:smoking:

8. Really? They're everywhere here, can't go anywhere without seein one but i love em. The pineapple, wild apple, and white grape wos are the best tastin ones...sometimes when i grab some real dank shit, i grab a pineapple whiteowl, throw on sum shades, shorts, and a hawaiian shirt then proceed to travel to a tropical island in my head. :cool:

9. Swishers and Whiteowls are the best blunts, imo.

10. thanks but i'm a perfectionist with my blunts, appreciate the compliment tho

11. I'm way ahead of u bro, just faced it...i'm feelin aight lol

12. It was delicious, i had so no name dank in it and tasted like a freight train full of pineapples raped my tongue

13. Swishers and White Owls are the best 'regular' blunts imo, i love me a natural leaf

14. Theloweyelife, if you press the little plus + symbol next to the messages to want to quote they will turn red and then press quote, it lets you multi-quote.

15. It looks like a good roll to me and I know my blunts so don't be so self conscious about it, :p.

Amen to that.

16. damn i need to get some of those lol

17. good roll bro. pineapple white owls are tasty, but i prefer a game

18. Good look man, i feel like an asshole with a billion replies

Thanks man, i'll take that advice

19. livin the life my brotha, + rep for sure

20. Yea and i just got a job today so that means better and more weed, thanks for the + rep