Pineapple og, Holy grail kush, flow, bubba kush, let me know what you think guys

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by RazinBrandGenetics, Aug 22, 2015.

1. #1 RazinBrandGenetics, Aug 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2015
    Hey guys. So I started my journal a little late. I am currently in day 23 of flowering. So far I will be posting some pics from veg, then flowering starting from day 16 to day 23.

I am growing pineapple og, holy grail kush, flo, and Bubba kush. I will post pics up from early veg all the way up until day 16 flowering and keep updating from there. This is only my second grow so let me know what everyone thinks.

I have a 11x10 room with 5000 watts hps. A total of 33 plants. It's kind of crowded in there but nothing I can do about it now. Im going to have a much bigger space to work with for the next grow.

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks

2. Here is pics from veg stage. I vegged a total of 6 weeks on these plants

Attached Files:

3. #3 RazinBrandGenetics, Aug 22, 2015
    Still veg period photos. I dont have exact dates on when in veg these photos were taken, but I have posted them in order to show them from start of week 1 to end of week 6.

Attached Files:

4. #4 RazinBrandGenetics, Aug 22, 2015
    Veg continued.. don't worry flowering will begin soon[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. #5 RazinBrandGenetics, Aug 22, 2015
    Veg continuted. Allllllmost there. Some are smaller than the others because I added about 10 plants 2 weeks later than the rest

Attached Files:

6. Veg continuted.

Attached Files:

7. Last week of veg stage

Attached Files:

8. Last week of veg and next post will be start of flowering....

Attached Files:

9. Flowering week 1

Attached Files:

10. Day 14 flowering update.......

Attached Files:

11. Day 19 flowering update. Looking good so far from what I can see

Attached Files:

12. Day 23 flowering update. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

13. So that is all for now. I will post again when I reach day 29-30. Im shooting for a update every 5 days or so. Let me know what you guys think. Any advice is appreciated, [​IMG]

14. Very nice grow, I have a few questions. Are those 600s or 1000s, what temps can you maintain with those two AC units, how big is the room, how fast do you go through a 20lb CO2?

I ask because your room is legit and I would like to build something similar, just need to get the particulars worked out.

15. Nice setup, man! It's looking like a jungle in there! I'm curious to see how that Flo is going to turn out.

16. #16 RazinBrandGenetics, Aug 22, 2015
    Those are 1000 watt lights. I have 5 in the room. I was shooting for 6 but would have just been a waste given the amount of space I currently have. With those two units I can keep the temp at 78 for the most part. Depends what time of day it is. During hottest part of day it can get up to 79, but when it cools down at night it stays around 76-78. Humidity is about 50%. But those two units do a great job. especially since we are almost past the hottest time of the year they will work great. I will have to probably by a bigger unit when I move to my new house. Im going to have a 26x26 flower room.

With co2 in the room my temps get 80.5 degrees. I only go to about 1100 ppm. I know I should do more, but it runs out to quick and im waiting to move to my next grow spot in few months and plan on upgrading my whole set up.

The room is 11x10. Its really not to big but I've literally covered every inch of the room up with plants.

I definitely am going to have scrog nets set up for the next grow but wasn't practical with this grow. I have 4 plants I set up individual scrog nets for that work great if you have to move around plants, but it would be hard to do one net for the whole room because it is super packed in my room already.

cheers

17. Thanks man. hope it turns out good. My first grow turned out great and I can already tell the little adjustments I made this time are making a difference already. Hoping for the best.[​IMG]

18. Thank you for the helpful information! One more questions are your AC units 11,000 BTU each?
    Thanks again for the help.

19. No problem man. They are each 12,000 btu each

20. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. Did you grow the same strains for your first grow? If you don't mind me asking how much did you pull down last run.