Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pineapple Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by vendetta777, Mar 7, 2009.

1. #1 vendetta777, Mar 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2009
    Here's some of the dank that i picked up today, my dealer had some new shit hes sellin as "pineapple express" which really he told me its just pineapple kush, probably gets more attention that way but w/e. The smell is just pure pineapple, strong and potent, and fluffy.:smoke:
    so what do you guys think this would be rated if it were to be 1 outta 10?

Attached Files:

2. You gotta get some less blurry pictures for anyone to really rate it, but from what I can tell it looks like some dank ass shit.

3. yea i was takin it with a 9.0 MP camera with closeup on dunno what i need to do in it to get less blur from the camera:confused: ---------------- Now playing: Incubus - Pardon Me via FoxyTunes

4. clearer pic is up now
    figured out how to fix the focus
    so i guess some feedback would be nice
    1 being schwag 5 being mids and 10 being the dankest of dank.
    i get this stuff for $60 an eigth and i can get it in pretty steady supply now :)

Attached Files:

5. look like bomb 2 me ill say a 7.5

6. 1 , looks like dirt weed to me, dont smoke that shit

na it lokos real good, ide give it a 7