Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pineapple Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by wolftigerosebud, Oct 22, 2013.

1. I'm stocking up for the crop circles tonight, and I picked up half an ounce of weed and some other stuff.

Pineapple Kush

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Taken under an LED light:

[​IMG]

Delicious medible rice krispie treat (with cocoa pebbles... the fruity pebbles one was ridiculously good). Also, hash oil.

[​IMG]

:bongin:  I wish all of you a pleasant evening.

2. looks like ur havin one. enjoy

3. That loaded bowl looks tasty. What I've had that has been referred to as 'pineapple kush' has never been satisfying imo, but I hope you enjoy what you got there!

4. This is from one of the better dispensaries in Portland. Like all the other weed I tend to smoke, it is very potent and pretty much fucks me up.

What I'm smoking has a really goofy, carefree high. I'm really stoned but still very clear-headed. I like it, it's sort of transparent in a nice way. I can speak coherently and remember the day's events clearly even though I'm smoking a gram a day and nodding all the time. It's dank as fuck. Really puts the squeeze on you when you hit it.

5. Beautiful buds! Those are great quality pictures too.

6. Thanks man, I like photography.