Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pineapple Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by stevizzy, Jun 19, 2013.

1. #1 stevizzy, Jun 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2013
    Picked up a bag of this Pineapple Kush.  The aroma is what got me hooked.  I could smell it 3' away when my dealer walked in the door.  He had the weed double bagged but I noticed it still stunk up the room with it's sweet, fruity and piney smell.  Sticking my nose in the bag, it reminded me of when I had pet rodents and used to buy cedar chips for their bedding.  The taste was just like the smell.  One hit out of a bong had me ripped for hours.  The next day I tried smoking a joint.  Just a few light puffs off a thin joint came on within seconds and had me stoned for hours.

The buds were all perfectly manicured, almost no leaf material that I could find.  The shape was typical Indica, all beautiful plump dense pinecone shaped buds coated with sticky trichomes although the trich's totally covered everything, they were very small trichomes.  With the look and smell of this weed, I would have thought the trichomes would be huge.  It looked like a perfect harvest because the trich's were just starting to get amber dots in the heads. I really like this weed, it's great for sleep but it gave me severe dry mouth which was the only negative with this weed.  A+

Attached Files:

2. Sounds like you're a happy buyer. :hello: