Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pineapple kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by snopro9316, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Currently waiting on my 8th of pineapple kush to be delivered. I've been smoking shitty mids for the last week so I can't wait. :D what should I smoke from? Glass roor spoon, bong or g bong?

2. Whatever you would like to use.

3. tell them to exchange the pineapple kush for some type of topshelf og, then roll a blunt with it

4. #4 uncivilyoshi, Jan 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2013
    I've smoked some Pineapple Haze before, was fun. Never did any kush though. I personally prefer nice big bowls in my spoon but that's just me.

5. Well the dude has pineapple kush, lemon haze, purple erkle and some other kind of purple. So is pineapple a better strain to go with?

6. Im sure the kush will still be dank as hell man. You'll be outta here in no time. :smoking:

7. [quote name='"uncivilyoshi"']

Im sure the kush will still be dank as hell man. You'll be outta here in no time. :smoking:[/quote]

Oh my dude them buds are sexy as hell, last time I got pineapple, the buds were damn near white with all the crystals. One hit from the gravity and my chest was all sortsa fucked up. I want this 8th to last all weekend which is why I was asking what would be more practical to smoke from.