Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pineapple Kush ;)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DCIGS, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Got some Pineapple Kush. The smell is so strong I put the weed in my glass stash jar then i put the jar in a ziploc bag then i pit it in another ziploc bag and i cam still smell it, WOOOOW

Attached Files:

2. thats really good shit bro! probly 100% satvia, don't smoke it before bed because you will not fall asleep for hours!

3. Pot is not cofee sativa or not lol

4. nice pickup!

5. lololol kush is indica my man:wave::cool:

6. Not always.

To the OP, nice looking nugs.

7. great nugs

8. i have never once in my life experienced a sativa kush:confused:

9. #9 DJSour kush, Sep 15, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2012
    Only in Cali :yummy:

10. I'm going to attempt to grow some of that. Good to know i need to up the already heavier then (at least i thought so) needed filter idea lol.

11. I can tell you its not 100% sativa for a fact ;)

12. As well 75% people selling herb label it "Kush" takes a trained eye to pick out indica from sativa after its been cut and dried. Most cat's aren't growing there own stuff, over here in BC any way. Those who do grow there own or have legit legal medical ops will be very detailed to the point of the strain, cross stains and indica or staiva for medical use reason. I have to agree most sativa strains keep more wired with less burn out.

13. [quote name='"smokintoke"']

i have never once in my life experienced a sativa kush:confused:[/quote]

Og kush is a mostly sativa kush FYI

14. if its actually kush its indica .. and either way its weed and not adderall. smoke a blunt a fall asleep

15. does the "pineapple" refer to its sent or its taste? or is it simply used to make it sound more appealing?

either way, beautiful nugglets

16. Get a screw top mason jar and it wont smell. The one you got isn't air tight bro.

Any grocery store has them, just ask.

17. Enjoy it my brotha!