Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pineapple Kush or Pineapple Trainwreck???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AmazaaaasauR, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Ok so I just picked up this stuff and all the guy said was that he knew it was pineapple.

What kind of pineapple is this though? Pineapple Kush? Pineapple Trainwreck? Pineapple Something Else?

Attached Files:

2. pineapple express... sorry had to be said

3. impossible to tell.

4. it's probably not pineapple anything to be honest, but if it's dank, then sweet... can't really tell from the pictures

5. it looks kind of stange.. the leaves look long. but hey, pack that shit up.

6. It was probably grown w/ that general hydroponics flora nectar, the pineapple rush flavor.

7. please explain more

8. flora nectar pineapple rush - Google Search

There ya go. I'd be willing to bet that almost any fruit flavored weed you get was grown w/ one of the following products.

Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy
    Botanicare Sweet
    General Hydroponics Flora Nectar, (fruit infusion or pineapple rush)

And so on.

I know the plant I'm growing right now has been getting the fruit infusion since birth, and it smells like a fucking bowl of fruit, combined w/ some dank weed.

It's obviously that same sweet smell that's always present in any weed people call pineapple or grape or whatever.

9. Thanks a ton man

10. No prob. You know there are some strains out there where a breeder grows like 100 plants, then picks the ones w/ the sweetest flavor and breeds them down till they get all of the new plants tasting like the sweetness. Like selecting traits genetically.

Like strawberry cough or super lemon haze or some of those.

But I'd be willing to bet the majority of flavored dank on the streets is from those fertilizers up above.