Pineapple Express

Discussion in 'Movies' started by potsmoker995, May 20, 2009.

1. agreed. i think harold and kumar is a bit funnier.

2. I can't agree but I respect your opinion because the first time I saw H&K I laughed so hard but Pineapple express had me literally crying in the movie theatre.

3. yea me too

4. You obviously like dredg so you're alright by me, dude. Hahahaha.

5. awesome movies hands down, I can watc it over and over and still laugh my ass off. I never buy movies and I bought this one so i didnt have to keep renting it so much.... just too many lines to quote.

my personal fav...
    "it makes me more aerodynamical when I fight... I can take danger!"- Red

6. these are the 2 best scenes imo

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bmj5EYNVkU"]YouTube - Pineapple Express-Thug Life(FULL SCENE)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h6cQrq_PXM&feature=related]YouTube - Pineapple Express opening scene with item 9[/ame]

7. lol the part i laughed at most (while high of course) was when they are in the woods and sauls like "dude theres nothin there..." and dales like "oh alright" and sauls just like "OH FUCK!!!" and runs away hahah had me laughin for like 10 minutes

8. Yea, i got that movie on my comp and my zune, i watch it very often, ppl always like "WTF you loling at"

9. Same here ipods are way too confusing i love my zune. I got the 1st gen Zune 80 (got it for 75$ off craigslist)

10. I got my good old 30, my 120 and my smaller zune 16, IDK why i have them all, but i fuckin love them like children

11. sol is my dealer:smoking:

12. lol i know what you mean they're addicting. Never leave without mine.

13. But... "I thought hurricane season was over?"
    I love how theres fuckin army men and teepee's set up on his bed when he says that

14. lol how do you people think ipods are confusing xD ive never had a zune but i wouldnt trade my ipod for it my ipod is great

15. I don't think they're confusing at all but my zune is so much better, i would filll an ipod so quick

16. "TREE TREE TREE SQUIRREL!" xD and when Sol got his foot stuck in the window.

17. i was gonna watch this right now but i realized how much i've seen it. way too much....shit nothing else to watch.