Pineapple Express!!!!!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by blazinsince92, Jul 13, 2008.

1. soooo stoked. watching it at 10:25pm.

2. just saw pineapple express

high out of my mind
    it was sfucking hilarious everyone needs to see this

3. Dude, it was SOOO funny. Laughed my ass off throughout the whole thing.

4. If anyone finds it to download please tell me or send a pm cause I don't get to see it her in Germany and when its translated it's not going to be as funny.

5. I never thought stoner and action could go together, but from what I hear from everybody, I guess it can.

6. seeing it at 8:10!!! IM SO EXCITED! ive been waiting for months.:hello:

7. I'm about to go seee this shit in hour, time to get lit :smoking:

8. This movie was the fucking shit i went to the midnight show as soon as it came out and laughed my ass off the whole time. My favorite movie probly it was awsome

9. went to the midnight showing, and it took forever because the reel messed up in the beginning. so everyone was yelling shit like im ripped this is takin too long, what a buzz kill, etc. and i kid you not every person was high in that damn movie..

we smoked two joints one fat ass one and a smaller, got bombed. pre bought the tickets and every seat was full. we got there just in time. unfortunatley we had to sit front row.. ohh well. my new favorite movie

10. just saw it at 12 midnight last night 4 blunts to the head with a 2 of my homies couldnt have seen anymore of a perfect movie that night hilarious.

11. I saw Pineapple Express last night at 12:00!
    But the whole day BEFORE the movie just to get pumped was amazing!
    We went all out to get excited as possible for yet another wonderful stoner movie to come into theaters! Pineapple flavour, pineapple papes, the works! :smoking: So my friend had to work and me and a friend of his had nothing to do. My friend works at the mall and basically we sat it the parking lot of the mall in my buddy's car just blazing and sitting in a smokey car listening to pink floyd non-stop. We got so high at one point we just used the fog on the inside of the windows to draw crazy shit ALL OVER THE CAR! This went on for about 4 hours until it was time to get to the theater. So we got to the parking lot of the theater for Pineapple express and pretty much this movie is a meeting place for stoners! It was great! People everywhere just smoking jays RIGHT in front of the building because everyone wants to be high as shit to go in. Anyways we ate some green cookies in line and they kicked in as the movie progressed. Up till' five still bunnin' high as shit. GOOD FUCKING MOVIE GOOD FUCKING NIGHT. :hello:

12. well i just watched a like... 30 minute doc on the movie and i'm fucking excited now. wasnt before but now i'm super pumped. looks incredible.

the doc was cool and had all the cast talking about maryj and the main actor (guy from knocked up) said that if this movie gets 10000 more smokers to join up, then it would be his proudest moment. that shit impressed me. i'm goin asap.

oh and the guy's gonna be on the daily show tonite. good stuff.

13. pineapple express was completely amazing! one of the best i have ever seen! described by seth rogan very well...superbad with guns...and weed.

14. this sucks. I wanted to go see that tonight but noooooo! I had to work. I'm so pissed. I'll propably end up seeing that this weekend :(

15. yeah, same here. Most likely the same place, if not that'd be really weird, but anyway, like he said the reel got messed up and everyone got a free showing so that's awesome. Really good movie, i liked it a lot.

16. Goin to see it on the 8th with my girl.. be back to post a review in the Movie Rating's Thread

17. This movie ruled, Seth Rogan is great with James Franco. The story was really good, not gonna give it away though.

18. Man, this movie was epic. I hadn't laughed in a theater like that since Superbad came out. I saw it yesterday at the 4:20 showing, so you know everyone was blazed, including me. I was crazy high and although we had to sit in the way front, it was still fucking hilarious.

Two guys even toked up a few seats from me.

Awesome movie, 10/10