Pineapple Express!!!!!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by blazinsince92, Jul 13, 2008.

1. Pineapple Express (2008) Restricted Trailer<br/><object width="425px" height="360px" ><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/><param name="movie" value="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=32267383,t=1,mt=video"/><embed src="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=32267383,t=1,mt=video" width="425" height="360" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" /></object>

who else is totally stoked for this movie:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

2. I think it looks great, Pumped for it for sure, alot of good movies this summer :hello::smoke:

3. Aug. 8th cant wait.

4. ive been waiting for this movie for months now man i CANT WAIT IT IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!

5. Looks good..so we'll see.

6. i'm stoked for this movie dude. i'll definitely be there.

7. So hyped on this movie. Me and My friend John saved a blunts worth of Grape Ape from when we got our QP and we're going to smoke a cross joint of it before we go see it.

8. Can't.

Fucking.

Wait.

9. Im def gonna see this high this summer :smoking::smoking:

10. this movie looks cool. i hope this stacks up with Seth Rogans other movies...

11. For anyone that is curious (I was, so I looked it up) the song in the trailer is "Paper Planes" by a British artist named M.I.A. I checked out her music after I heard the song in the trailer, and she's pretty good.

12. Haha I think it's awesome that James Franco is in it. I wonder how much they smoked on the set?

13. Hellz yea, this movie is gonna be awesome.

14. been in anticipation since unexpectingly watching the preview on the superbad dvd "i wanna live in there" lol i know the feelin

15. Ah, I will never tire of a good old stoner flick :)

Rogan is a funny man and James Franco is gonna be awesome.
    I'm exciiiited.

16. You didn't know her before that trailer?

Damn.

Yea, she's pretty dope.

17. looks way good :hello:

18. My favorite moment in the commercial is when the guy in the neck thing with the shotgun is like thug life. :smoking:

19. just got back from the midnight showing, went blazed to it of course, i bet everyone else did too, super super super funny movie, the movie is hilarious...what sucked tho about 20mins from the end of the movie the fucking reel broke and they had to stop the movie, they gave everyone rain checks to see it another time, just sucks, i wasted all that time and didnt get to see how it ended, but hey i get a free showing so who cares :p