Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pineapple Express

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Steve_French, Nov 24, 2014.

1. 2 Grams of Pineapple Express, cost $20 a gram in Maine. 1416619542.jpg

2. Cross joint or bust.

3. Maybe put it next to a lighter for size comparison? They look like .5 nugs

4. just jarred up a couple ounces of strawberry diesel. this is not soundin like a bad idea :smoke:

5. Enjoy that PE :smoke:

3 grams of Strawberry Diesel  :yummy:

Attached Files:

6. Yeah good idea to use a lighter for size comparison, Definitely will next time but I already smoked all this lol.
    I never did see it on the scale... But I trust the guy I get it through and he did see it on scale.
    They were really tight compact buds so I do think it was 2 grams.
    $20 a gram tho...... it seems a little steep to me, typically I wouldn't spend more than $15 a gram but this stuff was/is the best bud I can get currently.

What do you guys think,
    Would you pay $20 a gram?

I believe it came from a medical clinic BTW.

7. Yeah wasn't trying to rip on ya or nothing - just wanted to see for myself :p
    And $20 is perfectly acceptable in parts of the United States.
    I wouldn't, but the max price eighths are here is $35 so my opinion doesn't matter Haha
    So did your friend say he bought it from the dispensary or?

8. #8 Steve_French, Nov 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2014
    He has a few different people he goes to get weed from, I havent ever met any of them, but most of them have cards and get it from the clinic.
    This particular purchase he got from one of the people with a card and he said it came from the clinic, when I said I thought $20 a gram was a little expensive he said $20 a gram it exactly what this other guy said he payed at the clinic for it.
    I asked if I could get a discount per gram if I bought a quarter O, but nope
    7 grams cost $140.

9. Ah, gotcha. Well if I were you I would just get a cheapy scale ($15) just so you don't have to worry about it. It will last years and you will always know you're getting what your paid for. Especially if you're paying those prices - however like I said it is the norm in most of the US.

10. This is what the PEX looks like in GA.

IMG_0114.JPG

11. Some PE grown by a friends uncle

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

12. Some Pineapple Express from my work :p ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417035376.596934.jpg

13. You guys are killing me