Pineapple Express, Special Kush #1, Auto Trans Siberian, Auto Cream Caramel, and Auto Berry Ryder

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by MyDogSmokesWeed, Jul 30, 2013.

1. How's your grow room looking?  

2. #22 MyDogSmokesWeed, Oct 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2013
    Looking good. Clones are really starting to take off. I cut really small ones and should have waited so they took longer than I had hoped. I'll get some pics in the next couple days. 

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. At least they're starting to take off now.  Did you clone any of the autos?

4. #24 MyDogSmokesWeed, Oct 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2013
    As far as I know you can't clone auto's. Here's a few pictures. First is an overview of all of them, the second my Special Kush #1 clones and a couple others in the back in soil, and the third pic is The pineapple express clones and other plants. Looking good, and clones are starting to go wild.

BTW, I can't seem to remember what my PPM's should be for veg. Can anyone let me know? They're around 400-450 right now and they seem to really be liking that. I'm considering upping it a little now that they're going crazy, but don't want to burn them at all. 

Edit: Sorry about the crappy pics. I took them this am when I got up and apparently I"m a really shitty photographer when I just wake up. I'll get more in a couple days. 

Attached Files:

5. #25 MyDogSmokesWeed, Oct 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2013
    Heres a few pics I snapped saturday. First is the full room, 2nd the clones and 3rd the soil plants. I moved everything and rearranged them.

Attached Files:

6. Can't wait. I have an auto finishing up within a couple days. Last night I got some chicken wire and makeshift made a SOG on my female Pineapple Express and Special Kush #1's that have been growing for awhile and are getting really big. I had to make room for the bud sites to get room, so in the next day or so I'll repot those. Already have the soil. I'm going to have to do something with those clones. They are going fucking nuts. They're going to be big, but I can't wait too much longer to flower as I will run out of room. I'll snap some pictures of them this weekend sometime once I get them repotted. I'll probably repot all of them into bigger pots and veg another week or maybe slightly more. 

7. Looking forward to seeing some pictures! :metal:

8. I just got a new shipment of seeds from Attitude. They had a good sale and I got 8 free fem seeds. So I got 5 Skunk #1, 1 vanilla kush, 1 cotton candy, 1 northen lights/skunk, 1 green crack, 1 lost coast og, 1 bubba kush, 1 trainwreck, 1 desert diesel, and 1 amherst sour diesel. Can't wait to try out vanilla kush. I've heard its great. Also I recently bought some bubba kush and it was also good stuff. I love attitudes sales. Lol.

9. #29 MyDogSmokesWeed, Oct 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2013
    Had troubles uploading the pictures. The only one that uploaded was the full room. I have a couple individual pictures of plants. I didn't use the chicken wire. It was moving around and wasn't working. I ended up just tying some branches down, and snapping a couple others to form a knuckle, and those are going good. I'll probably give them a week to grow out. Although what worries me is the Special Kush and Pineapple express clones are going fucking crazy. These things are getting huge and I'm worried about how much bigger they'll be in a week, plus after the stretch. Those clones look so damn good though. I've been keeping my PPM's around 500 for Veg, and they seem to be liking it. Slight yellowing somedays, but I add CalMag and it goes away, so I don't think the yellowing is from nute burn or anything as there's no spots, just some slight yellowing that usually improves after the CalMag. @[member="JFlow941"] what are the highest I should get my PPM's to and when should I switch over my nutrients to flowering? That DWC is no joke man. lol. 

Ok, so I got the other up now. First pic is the full room. You can't really distinguish too much. It's getting really full. I have some room to spread them out a little, and I'll need it over the next week. Second Pic is the Pineapple Express mother, and Third is the Special Kush mother. I may end up pulling 1 plant out and keeping it for later so I don't have to restart seeds. Plus that would free up some space. There will probably be a couple males in the group though of the other plants that I have. I had 4 reg seeds, but looking at them it looks like 2 are showing preflowers, and I think a third is, but can't quite tell yet. 

Attached Files:

10. Your grow room is looking real nice man and sounds like you've got it all under control.  Are you going to keep your males for breeding or you just going to get rid of them?

11. I keep going back and forth with that. I had 2 regular - Bay 11 seeds, and 2 regular Skunk. I'm not really sure which would cross best with the strains in the room, and don't want to concentrate on seeds, but want them to grow bud, so for this grow I'll likely just chop them and add them to the trim to make cannabutter later. Plus I've been hitting up the sales recently so I have tons of seeds and nearly all of them are females, so I don't need seeds right now, and none of the strains really jump out as anything that would be great with the plants I probably have for males.

As of last night I super-cropped the shit out of my clones. They were getting way too big, and I didn't really have much of a choice, and had to bend them, but they're already recovering nicely, and within a day or two should be good to go. I'm planning to switch to flower sometime this weekend and watch the fun begin. 

12. A quick update. I switch to flower on the 26th. Switched my bulb out to HPS, and they are looking great. Switched my nutes over to flowering, cleaned/ switched out nutrients for hydro as well and they are really loving the res change. They are reaching for the sky. At this point it looks like a big SOG, and you can't really differentiate. Their showing early pre-flowers, and it's looking like 1 definite male, and one possibly a male, and usually if it's a possible it's a male. lol. So likely 2 males, but I was expecting that anyway, and actually counting on it as I didn't really have the room anyway, so within the next week or so I should know. 

Attached Files:

13. Your grow rooms looking really tight.  Now the funs begun, it'll be interesting to hear about the smell of that Pineapple express.

14. Hell yeah @Mr Zoot I've heard nothing but good things about it. The clones in the DWC are no joke either. I really like the DWC. Once they root they really take off. Can't wait to see how much I get from this grow. 

15. What are you aiming for?

16. #36 MyDogSmokesWeed, Oct 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2013
    Sky is the limit. I can't say really. I'd hope for 3-4 from each clone, x8 plus 2 mothers maybe the same, and 3 plants started later, so I'm hoping to pull a couple pounds. That may be lofty but if they all stay healthy and I dont have issues I think its doable. We will see. Last plant I had in dwc that was the size of those clones I got just shy of 4 oz, so id love to get a couple pounds. I may pull my pineapple mother and keep in for clones in my next grow. Still deciding but have to decide within the next few days. Might be lofty expectations but im hoping for 2lbs + on this one.Sent from my GT-N8013 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Ok so looking like only 1 male, which I was counting on 2, so I'm going to pull my Pineapple Express mother plant tomorrow and put it back in veg otherwise I wont have room. Plants looking awesome though. Slight yellowing on the hydro so I'll back off the nutes a little too.

18. Got any pics?

19. I'm not home now so I'l l have to get some up tomorrow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Hello GC. Here's some pics I snapped this AM. Plants are looking great and starting to stretch. First pic is the overview of the plants. I moved them around again. Clones in DWC are on the left. Pineapple Express in the front of the pic, Special Kush in the back and plants in soil on the right side. The mother PE and SK are preflowering like crazy, so I may just take 2 of my skunk plants out of there because they aren't getting much light anyway, and they will serve as my mothers for the next. Second pic is the roots. They're looking beautiful. I had root issues last grow which limited my yield, so I made sure I took correct care of them this time. Looking great though. I love how the clones grow. They are no joke, and have some giant stems that will produce a good amount of bud. Can't wait to see this shit happen. lol. This has easily been my best grow so far, just hope it holds up without issues. I should be done just in time to chop/dry right before Christmas and get some nice cannabutter for some holiday cookies. All my friends love my cookies. I gave them some when we all went on vacation a few months ago, and they've been raging about them ever since, so I have to make a bunch. lol

Attached Files: