Pineapple Express SEEDLING HELP

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by CareGiver420, Nov 19, 2014.

1. #1 CareGiver420, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2014
    Hey guys I'm new to this, first post on this site but I'm in seedling stage at about 10 days in, and one of my seedlings is turning brown on the leaf all the other 5 plants are doing great all green, I don't know if it's nute burn from ffoc or if it is heat burn, I have cfl set up about 12 of them for 6 plants, and I am going to introduce them to my 1000w mh for vegging, I haven't fed them anything but tap water till now and last night I was adjusting with ph up and down to give them water at about 5.5-6.0 ph, after I woke up one was brown ish on the leaf here is a pic.
    i feel like i might have watered with to low of a ph water 5.5,5-9ish and it caused one of  my leafs to spot brown.
    What should i do now? :cry:

Thanks alot :smoke:
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416412487.680310.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416412533.231022.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Should I flush it, or just leave her be and see if she bounces back green ?

3. Anyone !!? Please help

4. You're worrying too much, just let it grow

5. #5 CareGiver420, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2014
    really, It should be okay then? If I just continue to just water them?

6. Forgot to add she is a feminized Pineapple Express seed I planted 9-10 days ago

7. Yeah, they're in soil. Ffof can be a little hot for starting seedlings, but they'll be fine.

8. #8 TheAnswer121, Nov 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2014
    that is a burn form heat

has nothing to do with nutes or soil

leaves don't recover. damaged leaves simply die off

9. ^^^ ah shit, he's right. But it looks like it grew into direct contact with the cfl?

That sucks, but she'll be fine.

10. FFOF is great soil, my 2 plants are doing awesome. like TheAnswer said, thats a light burn. raise that light a bit.

11. Thanks I'll raise the lights a little any suggestions on when and how to introduce from cfl to 1000w MH bulbs

12. I have an idea but any tips