Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pineapple Express pickup (High qual. pics)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TheRainbowRoom, May 11, 2011.

1. Greener than a leprechaun's dick! Sweet pick up!

2. Yeah i wouldnt normally pay that much, however, in amish country:rolleyes:, it was pretty dry which inflated prices. :mad:

3. holy tits and gravy!
    dankity-dank-dank-daank!
    sweet pickup, man!

4. I just wanna bathe in it!

5. I'm pretty sure that's partly the lighting, his white balance looks off. See how blue the reflected lighting looks on whatevers under it?

6. Don't be a dick dude, I'm from northern cali and I'd bet my buds are 7398128248592832x more dank than your buds!

and to OP that looks like a yummy pick up, although your camera might not capture its whole glory, enjoy!

7. That some good looking buds there mate

8. lol yeah it wasnt exactly the best set-up for a photo shoot. My buddy and i just laid them out on a black book he had and used an LED flashlight for lighting--thus the blue hue and distorted white balance.

High times call for makeshift everything haha :smoke:

9. Looks like spinach!