Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pineapple Express pickup (High qual. pics)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TheRainbowRoom, May 11, 2011.

1. Bro did you get it at the Red Box or Blockbuster I can't find it anywhere

2. damn that's REALLY nice :)

enjoy that :D

3. I want to hang out with you :smoke:

4. Holy Santa Claus shit, THAT is what I'm talking about. Nice pickup, what'd you pay for those nugs?

5. Thanks guys :wave:
    ...I paid 85 a cut
    ~worth it :rolleyes::smoke:

6. Bring cali buds ;)

7. Damn nice ass nugs im in PA also. what part you from?

8. Pineapple Express is always dank bro, how did it hit?

9. Thats snicklefritz..

10. was thinking the same thing that isnt no grand, but im spoiled living in the 425 best.

11. whats a cut? a quarter?

12. ^^ agreed. Shit doesn't look that dank IMHO. Coming from a Cali kid though

13. damn ,

i've never had ppl express.
    what kinda high is it?

14. I hope so lol

And I wasnt hating with the snicklefritz post, I was just going along with the movie..

15. From what I've seen on this site a cut is 1/8oz...I'm not one to judge though, if you can afford go for it, none of my business. But that is super expensive, sorry you have to pay that much man.

16. #17 psyfer, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2011
    Wow!!! That is some nice bud.

17. cut is an eighth sadly lol
    This is really good shit considering the supply around here. Cali kids get wayy better buds--i know.

it's no snicklefritz though. High is amazing, very euphoric and uplifting. I feel it in my chest and head mostly.

18. a cut is a 8th thats what people here in P.A. call a 8th, damn you paid 85 a 8th? crazy i know weed here in P.A. is expensive but 85 a 8th i think someones ripping you off, time to find a new dealer maybe

19. hey OP may i ask where abouts in pa you live?
    im about 15 mins north of pittsburgh