Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pineapple Express Ounce 350??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tropical Dude, May 30, 2011.

1. Ok so heres the deal. My birthday is in a few days, and I'll probably be getting a good chunk of money from various people, some of which I definitely want to spend on bud. Summer starts right before my birthday and my dealer is moving to Cali a little afterwards, so itd be my last buy from them. Should I get an ounce of this Pineapple Express for 350? I've smoked it before and it's dank as fuck. Or should I get a half ounce and get from someone else when I'm out. Or should I try getting half P.E and half something else. Help me out Grass City, I need to let them know whether to keep the whole oz for me or only half. I need you!!
    I'm thinkin half o would be ok, because that way I wouldnt go too crazy on it, I wouldnt get tired of the same strain (don't think I would with this though) it's super sativa energetic pineapple goodness, would probably spend only like 200, and I'd have money to get 8ths from other people when shes gone. help
    should i meet up with them and discuss it and ask what other strains they would have? :confused: :confused: :confused:

2. I would get a half of the PE, and a half of another strain, that way you still have an ounce (duh) and you get some variety.

But if you have poor self control, then I'd suggest just getting a half so you don't smoke it all at an accelerated rate.

3. id say get the o if its that dank.
    if you get a tolerance or get sick of the bud, you can probably trade it for a different strain to one of your homies or something.
    or start slangin 8ths and get some money back..

4. Go for the half oz. By the time your done with the half, you will be wanting a new strain. And you wont be blowing 350 on an oz that you may end up smoking up faster than expected...
    A half o is a nice amount for personal use.