Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pineapple Express Ounce 350

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tropical Dude, May 30, 2011.

1. Ok so heres the deal. My birthday is in a few days, and I'll probably be getting a good chunk of money from various people, some of which I definitely want to spend on bud. Summer starts right before my birthday and my dealer is moving to Cali a little afterwards, so itd be my last buy from them. Should I get an ounce of this Pineapple Express for 350? I've smoked it before and it's dank as fuck. Or should I get a half ounce and get from someone else when I'm out. Or should I try getting half P.E and half something else. Help me out Grass City, I need to let them know whether to keep the whole oz for me or only half. I need you!!
    I'm thinkin half o would be ok, because that way I wouldnt go too crazy on it, I wouldnt get tired of the same strain (don't think I would with this though) it's super sativa energetic pineapple goodness, would probably spend only like 200, and I'd have money to get 8ths from other people when shes gone. help
    should i meet up with them and discuss it and ask what other strains they would have?

2. Buy the whole ounce, shift a bit to your mates and spend that on something else nice, that way you have more control over how much PE you smoke :)

3. Yeah but it is 350 dollars...plus if I get the oz everyone will be smoking up on my shit for free pretty much. I guess I could flip some but I don't need to make money like that. I think I should see what else she has and what the prices are for those things. Need to meet with her. Variety is one reason, if I got half oz of PE and half oz of some other dank itd be cooler. I think. Indecisive..
    thanks though :)

4. Get half ounce Pineapple,

Half ounce other weed.

5. Should they be got from the same person though?
    plus is 350 a good price?

tis the question
    sorry I'm also Tropical Dude, I thought I deleted that account. So its me :p

6. I'd say go for the P.E. as a sativa, then get a half ounce of an indica. That way you can wake n bake with a sativa, then chill out later with an indica, and do that for days on end. :smoke:

7. There's really no reason not to, unless you think he's ripping you off.

And it all depends on where you're from, for me that's a terrible price, but it might be normal where you live.

8. Depends on what other strains she has? I mean if she only has pineapple express and skunk or something like that, id go with all pineapple express, but if she has green crack, or anyother strain that is really good, id go half and half. To me, that is a terrible price, but I live in Canada, so I can get some fire bud for pretty cheap, I get it at 220$ a o (will go down in a bit when i Know the guy better). If all the other dealers in your area are priced the same, you really got no choice.

9. thanks dude that slipped my mind somehow :D
    because this summer im gonna be having ridiculous daytime adventures and shit with people so i think the PE would be great for them. I like the thoughts, visuals, and intense laughter that sativa dominants have. I mean of course all weed has overlapping effects, but in general I like stuff like this, more than heavy kush etc. Body high is whatever, my body feels fine whether Im high or not. But my mind is always filled with shit and sativa is perfect for me :)
    i actually like sativa at night. hard to describe :cool:

10. so should i find out what other strains she would have, and then let you guys know to make the final decision?

11. Well the thing is I've known her for a long time, but she has only recently became my dealer. Can't really form a dealer/customer relationship. She delivers, she fronts me money so thats cool. But she was a close friend of my brothers and I knew her when I was a little kid, I can't like become her friend who gets way better prices now. Plus she's moving soon. I'm in Florida, pretty sure that ounces here go for 350-400 for fire. Usually. Idk for sure though so...

12. #12 Tropical Dude, May 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2011
    Btw I noticed this thread had waaaaay more views than responses and members are currently viewing. Please help and give me some perspective. I haven't been really stoning for too long, though I'm not a noob either. I've never bought an ounce, or even a half ounce. So comment please :)

13. I would NEVER pay $350 for an oz. That's the price you would pay if you bought it in 8 separate eighths. I don't know FL prices though, being a non-med state, they could be that high. How much do you typically pay for bud?

14. #14 Young Dinosaur, May 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2011
    Dude standard price for an 8th of dank is somewhere from 50-60 dollars. Even 50 times 8 (equalling an ounce) would be 450. 350 is like 6 separate 8ths... keep in mind I don't even touch mids or regs. This is high quality pot, I've smoked it before and only 2 bowls shared with my friend had me baked for a good couple hours. I trust the dealer very much also. I guess I could ask for a lower price, but if I'm burdening her to break up her weed into 2 half ounces for me, I think 350 is a good price for two different dank half ounces. But yeah Florida is pretty harsh about weed laws, but the citizens are pretty accepting and I live in one of the biggest stoner towns in the southeast. Lets just say it's a huge party college and there is always great weed to be found here. This dealer sells to restaraunt owners, club owners, basically the sort of people who have enough money and connects to buy from whoever, yet they continue to get ounces and ounces from her? I trust her
    I pay 25 for a half 8th of dank. 50-60 for an 8th. And this is honestly my first time buying any more than that. :p

15. meant to say southeast btw

16. oz=200 unless you get it from a club....

They guy just needs extra cash, so he tells you its "Pineapple Express" so you will pay more... what if it not that strain and he just made it up to make you pay more.....

17. you should do what you want, no one here can see the kind of bud your buying so we cant say. If the pineapple shit looks good then buy and Oz even tho 350 seems really high.

18. Dudes, once again I'm going to tell you I've seen, touched, nibbled, scribbled, dipped, flipped, and most importantly smoked this bud before. It's fire. I know I can do what I want etc etc but the thing is, I wanted advice on what is smartest from people who have done this before. I want an ounce worth of good weed. The price isn't even the point here, its whether I should get an oz of one strain for that price, or half and half for the same price hopefully. I decided half and half. Still want people with experience to weigh in. The person definitely doesn't need extra cash, I grew up with them, they have my best interest at hand and I fully trust them, I've bought this weed and other good weed from them before, and yes I'm aware Pineapple Express is just a name. Whatever it smells like a pineapple straight up with dank undertones. It's crystally and somewhat hairy. It's not a shit ton of different hues and colors but what it is, is incredibly dank.

19. What was the second strain you went with? Or have you got it? Like I said before, it all depends on what the second strain is. About the price, it's more than usual, but it's still definately worth it in the end.