pineapple express journal. first grow!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by moshi1ry, Sep 26, 2011.

1. So this is my first grow and also my first grow journal. I plan on updating every few days and im super excited about growing so im sure ill have lots of questions and need help from the GC community.

With that being said here is the run down. I just recently transplanted into a 1 gallon container from the party cup into FFOF soil. I originally had it in miracle grow organic soil which i found out to be pretty shitty soil so i put it in good ol FFOF soil. Also at the beginning of this grow i had some PH and lack of nutes problems where there was yellowing and browning on the leaves. After 4 or 5 days though now i think i have it all under control. And my plant is looking very green now after growing for the last 3 weeks. I will be adding pictures shortly problem tommorow since its late now. Thanks and leave me any questions you have!

EDIT: Forgot to mention lights ive got my baby under about 80 watts of cfls right now wondering when im going to need to add more!

2. i think you might need to get 150w hps from BGH. this is what i am using and what a difference.thicker more robust i tried cfl when i first started untill someone told me about the hps. tried it liked it and think you will too