Pineapple Express has inspired me to grow my own

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by majikijam, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Good luck on the grow man, you should make a journal and keep us posted.

2. And you live in the middle of nowhere, right?

As long as your plants are happy, your whole house is going to smell like high grade cannabis is growing. If you have 2 plants a foot tall you can smell it 3 houses away with a faint breeze.

Unless you purchased a SUPER low odor strain? I have a low odor strain and the rest are smelly at 4 inches tall and even less so be prepared. The last thing you need is to have someone else let you know that you have an odor problem.

Plan for it and jump on it now. Don't fix it in a panic. I can't give ya any better advice on the subject than that.

3. 3 houses away? OK now you have me concerned. I do not live in the middle of nowhere so yes, I will need to come up with a solution to the odor as I cannot risk being caught.

Thanks for the tips. I'll do some heavy research on this.

4. Good man. Glad I told you before you found out the hard way.

5. Hey man. Cool, glad another has decided to undertake the art of growing. It truly is an art. And you've made a good choice only growing one plant to start. It will help you train and get used to everything growing entails.

I just put together a wealth of all the simple growing info I had. It is a condensed how to on getting started and stuff. You should really give it a look-see

http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/344632-beginners-guide-ready-start-growing.html