Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pineapple Express Grow?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Quad 4s, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Hey I was just curious if anyone's actually grown some Pineapple Express. In the movie Saul states the different strains that went into making it so I suppose it could be grown in theory. Thanks

2. It's a real strain. If you look up Pineapple Express on urban dictionary there are definitions for it from like a year before the movie came out. But these days if you run into it's probably not the real strain and is just some dude naming some no-name dank get to get more money.

3. judd apatow is rlly good with making realistic movies, so i have no doubt that is a real strain, but the chances of finding the real one are slim

4. He wasn't listing what made it he was just saying what it was like.

5. There are only a few definitions, and all of them come from after the December 2007 preview. It's a fake strain, meant to be a strain that is better than all other strains.

6. there is no Pineapple express, it was made up for a movie. However, there are some pineapple strains out there.

7. hmmm sounds like a dispute..

8. A dispute where one side is clearly wrong and one is clearly right is no dispute at all.

9. I suppose its possible. Pineapple express could have been a real strain before the movie. If anyone says they have it now though, they are most likely bullshitting you

10. My buddy owns a hookah bar and changed the name of the regular pineapple flavored hookah to pineapple express.

He sold out of it every night.

11. juana bet?
    Pick & Mix Seeds / G13 Labs Pineapple Express Feminised

It is a real strain. Dont say shit if you dont know shit.

12. I still think it's fake.
    Seed company easily could market it as "Pineapple Express" to sell more.