Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pineapple express/cataract kush cupcakes

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by root2vest, Aug 20, 2011.

1. 5 grams of cataract kush trimmed bud
    5 grams of pineapple express trimmed bud
    5 grams of mixed shake

2/3 cup of vegetable oil. Simmered for 2 hours. Then used a box of Betty crocker.

Topped with a little icing and mmmmmmtittyfuck so good.

2. If it's tittyfucking good then I have to try it! :laughing:

3. simmered for 2 hours? why that long.....

4. #4 percul8r615, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    To let the thc break down into the oil so you can pit it in the cupcakes.. Low heat for a long time period is good

5. #5 root2vest, Aug 20, 2011
    Like. This is exactly true. Absolutely

I had it on low the entire 2 hours and they turned out magnificent

R2V

6. What about when your making popcorn or frying it I'n butter to put on popcorn I don't remember no 2 hours....

7. #7 root2vest, Aug 22, 2011
    I have never fried it in butter to put on popcorn. Lol so I don't remember no 2 hours either. The recipe I used called for simmering for 2 hours over low heat.

Just google it bud.

8. Yeah I've made pancakes and shit the two hour thing seems a bit excessive but whatever floats your boat

9. Unless you simmer for at least 2 hrs then your not gettin all the thc off the plant material

10. well actually it should simmer low for 24 hours to truely get all the cannabinoids out of the bud and get the best effect. but to each his own. :smoke:

11. 73 hours comrades

12. #12 percul8r615, Aug 22, 2011
    3 days huh? That's a new 1

13. Hah lol I was jokin.. 2-3 hrs is good

14. LOL! Well honestly I would lose my mind iff baked goods had anymore potency to them as they already do when they are baked!!

15. #15 root2vest, Aug 23, 2011
    6 weeks is the recommended. For optimum performance. :wave:

16. No pictures?

17. Yeah that's good too, but usually I like to leave it in for at least 4 months

18. #18 percul8r615, Aug 23, 2011
    You guys haven't had edibles till you've had my famous 6 month aged cannabutta nutta brownies. What what?

19. My 8 month is better.

20. if you left budd in just room temp oil for 6-8 months would the thc just get stripped away eventually?