Pineapple Express, B. Lee autos 1st grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by denagaha, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Hey,
    SWIM would like to start his first grow soon,
    but he wants to make some things clear.

Seeds: B.Lee auto (Kannabia's), and Pineapple Express auto (Barneys)

Has anyone tried B.Lee Autos?
    And what about Pineaple Express's odor?

Light: 1*30w+1*45w CFLs 2700k + 2*30w 6500k CFLs (=130watts)
    It will be enough for a 40*20*60 micro box?

And the Soil.
    Can I start with all-mix from seed?

sorry about my bad English
    peace:smoke:

2. I've read that, too much lights will kill the plants. Is it true? I'll use 130ws in the server pc growhouse.

3. [quote name='"denagaha"']I've read that, too much lights will kill the plants. Is it true? I'll use 130ws in the server pc growhouse.[/quote]

False as hell this is total bs on light will kill em. If you get em to close sure it'll burn the poor little fellers up.

4. [quote name='"kywldmn"']

False as hell this is total bs on light will kill em. If you get em to close sure it'll burn the poor little fellers up.[/quote]

But plants thrive on light and the uv spectrum's they give off.

5. Just make sure you got the right temperatures and you can basically put as much light as you want lol

6. All I know is Ive smoked some Bruce Lee and if you have a chance to try it, don't miss it. it's a crazy strain

7. thanks!
    And what about all mix? can he put the seeds into allmix?

8. #8 Ronald U. Swanson, Aug 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2012
    it is best to start seedlings off in a small pot with a light soil mix so you do not burn them. when they are veg/flowering you need to get a little larger pot with a richer mix. you will not need to use any nutes in the veg period and probably in the beginning stage of flower.