Pineapple Express Automatic & Sweet Tooth Automatic (First Time Grow)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by UK-TOKER, May 2, 2012.

1. Hi Guys,

Im UK-TOKER, I am currentley gorwing Pineapple Express Automatic (Barney's Farm) and Sweet Tooth Automatic (Barney's Farm). As you can tell, I went for Barney's Farm for my first grow as my researched has shown that they have positive reviews, apparently they have some great genetics in their seeds.

Both of my seeds are Fem, as I didin't want any males getting in my way for my first time, cost me a little extra but it's worth it. I would just like to say now that I am only growing two plants for medical use as I suffer from a rare bwoel disease which causes me abdominal pain and frequent stomach cramp which leaves a long lasting ache for 48 hours max. It's called hirschsprungs Disease. It is a chronic disease to which there is not a medically approved cure for, but it doesn't kill you, but it increases the chance of bowel cancer after the age of 40.

So anyway, so now you all know why I am growing, I will go ahead with the details of my grow. I germed my seeds last week and they took around 3-4 days to crack and show their root.

I placed them at 0:00am into their pots under an 18/6 light schedule that is run under two CFLS for two plants, in total their is 60w for now.

They are in MiracleGrows All Purpose Compost in 3/4L buckets, they are fairly sized, enough not to keep them too root bound. I have a plug in mini re-fridgerator as my airflow to control the temp of the closet I am growing in, I am not to sure of the measurements but they are good enough to house my plants for the next 2/3 months.

I open the closet doors at night during there dark period with my windows open and heating on to keep a fresh airflow coming in and even out the temp to around just a little less than room temp (35 Degree's).

Okay, so yeah, thats the details of my grow for now, by the way, they have been in their plant pots now for three days, tomorrow being their fourth, as I type it is around 19.30pm and they are on their dark period.

Pineapple Express Automatic has shown a little growth, the first two start leaves are just about to come through, I think after the next 18 set of light, they will be fully shown and the Sweet Tooth Automatic had to be exposed to a bit more light, I adjusted the amount of compost covering the little sprout so I think after the next two sets of 18 (36hrs total) that will be have its first two leaves.

Just a quick few questions though, as it is my first time. When about will they come into full veg? like in two weeks, how long does the seedling stage last? and how much watts should I have in total, bearing in mind there is only two auto plants in there? should I go for around 120-150w CFL total in there? for a decent yield at the end and by the way, I am vegging with 2700k, I know, I should of got more towards the 5000k or even 6500k but they are not available in cfls and I do not know how to do fluro tubes... if you can send me a quick fluro tube guide then please do!. If I veg and flower with the 2700k, what will the effects be, apart from stretching, in which case I'll tie them.

Thanks GC Forums :)

P.S. I will post picks as well, when the first leaves fully show them-lil-selves :D
    Big Up - UK-TOKER

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hey Toker!
    I'm sure you'll have a few chime in with some advice
    Good Luck with your Grow

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

3. Well i am going to Chime lol ;)

MG is bad i would change the soil I Read bad stories with MG

• Like Like x 1
  4. It's like eating too many edibles? lol
    no turning back, it just keeps giving and giving...

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk