Pineapple Express Auto CFL

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by keepitmedicated, Jun 19, 2012.

1. #1 keepitmedicated, Jun 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2012
    Ok hows it goin? Im gonna keep a journal of my Barneys farm pineapple express automatics. Ive got them started in seedling startin mix and they sprouted 7 days ago.
    Will upload pics as soon as I take em and will post new ones every 3 days or so. Im growing them in my little grow box I built that is about 12 sq feet for the flowerin chamber with a bathroom vanity light with 3 bulbs 23 watts each and then moving them into the flowerin spot with 150 watts of cfl. Im gonna break it down for ya.
    FLOWERIN AREA- 2 1/2 ft tall x 2 ft long x 18 inches deep
    LIGHTS- Flowerin Bathroom vanity light with 8 bulbs 150 watts interchangable 2300-5300k bulbs
    starting area 3 bulbs 23 watts each with an area of 2 ftlongx 2 1/2 ft tall x 18 inches deep
    Medium- soil- keepin it cheap finished 2 plants in miracle grow now tryin Shultz potting soil
    Nutrients- Mirical grow veg 8-7-6 and Shultz 10-15-10 and will use mollasses during flowering.
    Small fan inside moving air and a computer fan for the exhaust and drilled a couple of holes for a passive intake.
    I will keep the lights on for 18 hrs and off for 6 being there autos and thats what I read that they like.
    I have the box located in my bedroom closet.
    Like I said im about 7-8 days into sprout and the seedlings have there 2nd set of true leafs and I will keep the pics updated around 3-5 days apart to keep them looking progressive :smoke:
    Feel free to comment but lets stay civil about this, no one likes an asshole im just tryin to keep myself with some bud that I use medically and live in an area that has crap that is too expensive and dont want to pay for it anymore
    so enjoy the ride

2. Glad you made a journal! Looking forward to keeping up

3. #3 keepitmedicated, Jun 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2012
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    After and Before transplant into a 7 litre pot. Kannabia seeds say that the 7 litres are the best for autos, so Im hopin that Barneys farm seed will thrive.
    And thanks Billa for bein the first on my thread.
    I always use coco coir starter pots for the begining cause I do not want to run any riskof transplant shock, this way I just drop them into the dirt and the roots grow out of them really easily being that they are really porus. HIGHLY RECCOMEND THEM!!!
    10 DAYS AFTER SPROUT.

4. subbed!! im gonna smoke up and watch them grow up!

5. Welcome aboard Reefermadness420, im hopin this will not be a long ride.

6. I hope not either cause I'm ready to smoke um haha

7. Subbed. I wanna know what you get. I ran 3 of these and only got about 21g total :( they were under T5's and then under 1000 watt HPS in 3gal smart pots.

I was like what the Fuck went wrong?? Then I read they produce approximately 15g.
    Good luck to you man

8. #8 keepitmedicated, Jun 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2012
    [​IMG]
    Some of my Afghan Kush that has been curing for 9 days. Tastes great, smells good and burns nice and gets me BAKED.
    [​IMG]
    My pineapple express liking the new pot I put them into 3-4 days ago. Nice new growth 5 set of true leafs comin in.
    [​IMG]
    My Hash Bomb that will be ready in a week at the most.
    [​IMG]
    My second Pineappe express lookin the same as its sister.
    Well I dont know what strain im gonna start next. I have Cream Caramel-sweet seeds, Hobbit- Kannabia both autos and I have a Ladyburn 1974 femmed regular photoperiod that im gonna save for once the autos are almost finished. So what do you folks think for the next auto? Also medman420 nice to have you along, how long did yours take to finish? a little is better than none is what i say, if they yeild an O total im happy.

9. They went for about 70 days.
    How big of pots do you have them in?
    Can't wait to see how yours turn out man.
    And the afghan kush looks nice man. Was that a ryder? How big was it and what was yield?

10. I have them in 7 liter pots. I was readin some literature on the Kannabias site and they state that 7 L is what is optimal for there autos so im thinkin that Barneys farm autos will be cool. Plus Im using the same pot that the Afhan kush was in. She grew to 2 ft tall and dont have a scale but it filled a Ragu pasta sauce jar 2/3 full after dried. And she was a World Of Seeds Afghan Kush regular seed. I really want to try the afghan kush ryder I read nothing but good things bout it. My Hash Bomb will be done in about a week and looks and smells a lot better than the afghan but It still gets me ripped

11. eww i got afgan kush as well as pineapple express going rite now!!

12. Hello,
    You said earlier that you use Molasses in the flowering stage. What exactly does that do? I've heard of it but never really understood it's use.

13. it feeds the micro organisms which shits and feeds the soil there for your plants enjoy it!! its a carb and your plants love it!!

14. [​IMG]
    upon closer inspection of the crystals they were mostly red and now gonna let them 8 branches dry. SMELLS FANTASTIC AND STICKY AS HELL. sorry kinda blurry pic.

Mollasses works as a chelating agent allowing any unused stuff in your soil to convert into somthing that your plants roots can uptake and also has benificial carbs and sugars to turbo charge those little micro-organisms thus increasing nutrient uptake and sticky goodness. NON SULPHURED MOLLASSES ONLY!!!:smoke:

15. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The Pineapple express day 17 nice and healthy startin to branch so lst'n in 5 days
    [​IMG]
    Hash bomb 4 days dryin

16. Looking good man.

17. Looking good, looking good. I'm loving it. So happy you're journaling now :)

18. Thanks guys, Im truly stoked that I finally have 1 little harvest down with cfl's. Looks like I got around 1 1/2 oz dry off of those two plants. Wish that I had the seeds for these 2 started a month ago so that I dont have to stretch out what bud I got before next chop. Now I know that Im gonna start the Hobbit in 2 week and the cream caramel 2 after that. Need to order more seeds real soon dam it.

19. Do you know what strains your got g to order yet? Are you looking for an indica or a sativa?

20. I really dont know what im goin to grab up yet, there are so many strains that I want to try. I will probebly stick with auto's for a bit cause of there speed and then when I find a auto strain that I really like then goin to buy the regular seeds of that strain and see what its true potential is. Also want to stick with sativa/indica mix 80/20 that way I can get more of a larger yield and it seems to me that the really tasty ganga out there is a mix of both.