Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pineapple express and thc candies

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ApexTheGod, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Well I just bought 8.4g of pineapple express and 8 thc candies (rose) I took 2 a hour ago and im fucked uppppp :hello: I just smoked some pineapple express which is nice buttt smelly as fuck anyway its some good weed i will take pictures soon of the candies and the weed so you can see its somme nice shit. Im in the fuckin space right now:smoke::smoke:

2. Not meaning to be a dick, but no one gives a fuck if you don't show pictures. This is the "stash jar" section. So that you can show your stash, not talk about it. Sorry, if I came across as rude.

3. subbed lol i better get my pics lol

4. #4 HxCurt, Jul 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2011
    What does "subbed" mean?

Nevermind. Figured it out.

5. it means he posted on your thread

but really your hurting us man show some pics or take it some wheres else

6. yea but come on sometimes i get excited and post before i pick up :] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " Why is the worlds perception of life fucked up ?"

7. where da pics my man!?