Pineapple Express and new tattoo...

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by rainbowsunshine, Aug 6, 2008.

1. haha! damn. thats not cool. but i still like the tat also, and the font is badass. nice and big too.

2. lol.. I'm not a lesbian??

3. hahahaha.

4. What a douchebag comment. That's not even a tramp stamp...if it was, it would be much lower.

Don't know if I would ever get Bob Marley lyrics tattooed on me, but it looks good. I'm thinking of getting a golden rectangle on a part of my body that it lines up with. Nothing too big, just something for me.

5. Awesome. I wish I were brave enough to get a tat.. I figured I'd probably regret it at some point.

what does the tat on your wrist mean?

By the way, good lyric to choose :)

6. Wow... sexy tat, that's one of my favorite songs, my buddy's and i burn to it all the time, and i have it on vinyl...amazing. I just got an outline of MN on my forarm at the begining of the summer. How far up the shore are you if you don't mind my asking? (I'm assuming lake superior?)

7. Awesome tatt rainbow!! What does the one on your wrist mean?

8. Not too far. Half-way between two harbors and duluth.

9. It was a joke buddy, I hope sunshine knows I was only kidding. Tramp stamps are only not classy when they have a persons name on the back, my sisters for example is very trashy, its her old boyfriends name on it, David. They broke up soon after it was made.

10. Lol.. it's not a tramp stamp. Can only be seen if I'm not wearing a shirt.

11. love your tat. you just gave me ideas for my first tat. dont worry i dont plan to get the same thing

12. There really needs to be a sarcastic button for computers then.

oh yeah...

13. Wow, that's crazy, I'm from D-town so I have a bunch of friends who live/used to live out there. and my aunt lives just outside knife river so i used to spend a lot of time out there, plus the scenic highway is the best burn cruise ever.

14. Very nice Miss Sunshine.

How have you been.

15. detecting sarcasm in text is quite difficult.

16. That's like, half a stamp.

17. That has to be one of the rawest tats i have ever seen you should here me and my buddies cover of that song we got it down pretty damn good

18. It's cooooooooool.