Pineapple Express 2

Discussion in 'Movies' started by SuperSilverHaze, Aug 10, 2009.

1. would anyone go bonkers for this?:smoking::D:hello:

damn i would love a pineapple express 2? did anyone like the first one? i hope this comes through:smoking:

2. Oh my god that would be absolutely awesome. :smoking:

3. As much as I loved Pineapple Express, I think a sequel would just kill it, sequels always blow. If they did a "crossover" with Superbad it'd probably be ten times worse. I hope they don't.

4. How can they do a second move as a crossover consitering seth rogan stared in both films??? He cant be a cop and a process server at the same fucking time....oh geez I hope a pineapple express 2 never comes out, because it would most likely hurt both orignal masterpieces. I always say, let a masterpiece stay a masterpiece....lol.

5. I don't see how it's going to work either, but I want it to come out. If it sucks all well, it will just sit on a shelf and never be watched again =/

6. Naw, this could be great, you guys need more enthusiasm.

7. I know that it sounds bad for a sequal, but look at star wars. that shit kept getting better and better. Maybe someday there will be a pineapple express episode 3.

8. sounds ridiculously difficult to pull off

9. ... That serious??

Empire Strikes Back was better yes. Return of the Jedi was the worst of the original trilogy. And everything after that was pure shit.

10. that is probebly gona be the best move ill ever watck in my life i cant wait

11. A Pineapple Express 2 sounds promising but i don't like the idea of combining Superbad with it whatsoever..

12. hahah tight.
    if they did a cross over kill the sethrogan cop.
    Dale Denton is FTW.
    also you have to keep red.
    danny mc bride is humor

13. the first one wasnt even that funny, so i doubt the second will.

ill just stick to Half Baked. :D

14. I really like the idea of having all the actors in Judd Apatow movies inhabiting the same universe..

You could get Steve Carrell as the 40 Year Old Virgin to try smoking pot for the first time with Steve Ferrell's Ron Burgundy leading a television crusade against marijuana with Adam Sandler as Zohan being a pot vigilante, in addition to the obvious Seth Rogen + James Franco + Jonah Hill + Michael Cera.

That shit would be a supergroup movie up there with Tropic Thunder!

15. shiiit goin crazy right now, think itll be ready for 2010?

16. I doubt they are going to make this movie...lol. Seth looks like he has his hands full already making the following movies...

Paul (2010, Currently filming)
    The Green Hornet (2010, Pre-production)
    Jay and Seth vs. the Apocalypse (In Development)
    I'm with Cancer (In Development)

17. Yeah I hope they do it, I dont pay for movies!

18. if dale, saul, & red are all back hell yea id see it

i loved the first one

19. Agreed!!!