pineapple chunk mainlined under advanced led ds100

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by DeadBodyMan, Mar 7, 2016.

1. The Mysterious Bagseed Adventure
    Congratz on the 420; if you don't have the patience for all the pointless drivel, skip ahead (I linked the start of the journal)

2. No worries, i like catchin up lol

Sent from my ASUS ZenFone 2E using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Just a lil pic update

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my ASUS ZenFone 2E using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  4. If you haven't thought of it, either bruising the stalks to promote hardening at the point of separation and/or stakes to support the increasing load that flowering will impose. I haven't reached that point with this effort but if you are heading towards a screen it's an option.

5. Subbed! Can't wait to see this beauty bloom

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. Meeeee too lol i tried leaving all the leaves and lil branches on and ive tried random pruning/defoliation (which i overdid and ended up with a hermie) but from my research this should be a great way to focus the plants attention only where it needs to go. This is an altered form of a manifold to save a couple weeks of time (even tho my terrible pH mishap slowed me down anyway)

current grow: pineapple chunk mainlined under advanced led ds100

• Like Like x 1
  7. IMAG0500.JPG IMAG0501.JPG

Same genetics but a striking contrast in structure.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Some pics but nothin to really update, growth is definitely slower than usual and will stay this way, cant wait to plant my blue cheese in august (im leavin for a week the end of july and cant trust anyone to take care of my babies, or even know of my babies lol)
    [​IMG]

current grow: pineapple chunk mainlined under advanced led ds100

• Like Like x 1
  9. Finally starting to flower, probably gonna be the last time i grow p-chunk. Gotta get some faster strains.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Wow man, I love the way your plant is looking....very nice work.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thanks, she's been the slowest plant ive grown so far, but from past smoke experience it'll be well worth the wait

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hear that....guanity is nice when you can get it....but quality is what we all really want in the end.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Similar to my set up , are you happy with light ? [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Whoa its very similar indeed lol and yes i LOVE this light, will DEFINITELY be ordering more from Advanced

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yea im thinking of getting their veg light

Sent from my SM-G900I using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Ill have to wait til im better off financially before i could even think of just a veg light, im currently savin up for 2 of the ones you got. Thats the $600 one right?