Pineapple chunk and lemon amnesia coco grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Big baws, Oct 24, 2018.

1. 945835AF-FB00-4C07-AB52-E87B270998C8.jpeg 8202ACE3-D38D-4BCF-A7C0-29DF8ED9A5C6.jpeg 060FF014-D37B-46E6-8990-8479B1DD3EDC.jpeg Thought I’d share , used barneys farm genetics in the past with good results so here goes.
    My Usual method to germinate , cup of water, seed in for less than 48 hrs . Transfer to plate with dampened Kitchen roll . 2 or 3 days all seeds with tap roots .
    Transfer to small pots of coco . Under t5
    strip light .
    Transferred to 80x80x160 cm tent with metal halide bulb 600w
    3rd week flower switched to 600w hps bulb.which I am on now .
    Photos will follow .

2. More pics. Feel free to ask any questions on grow .

Attached Files:

3. More pics .

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  4. Will post pic s under hps light tomorrow .

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looks like she’s all packed in there. Do you defoliate to help with airflow?

What strains you got going?

6. Started a little defoliation last night . Nothing too drastic though.
    Barneys farm lemon amnesia and pineapple chunk. Thanks for checking it out .

• Like Like x 1
  7. Looking nice and healthy.

What’s your nutrient regime like?

8. Full canna nutrients . A +b , Riz , cannazym, boost for flower , pk 13/14 for last 3 weeks of flower . Cal mag and canna flush .
    What I’m feeding now, 10 lt of water with:
    Cal mag 2ml
    A and b 20 ml
    Rizotonic 15ml
    Cannazym 20ml
    Boost 30ml .
    Ph d to 5.8-6.0 .

Roughly half of recommended maximum it says in bottle . I could prob go more but I’d rather avoid nute burn .

9. Feed every 2 to 3 days .

10. I’ll update pics tonight .

11. Got pretty good airflow already but it’s like a jungle in there .

• Like Like x 1
  12. I take air from outside through an air brick and extract back outside through air brick . Makes a huge difference getting fresh cooler air into tent .

13. There’s 4 plants in there btw 2 pineapple 2 lemon amnesia .

• Like Like x 1
  14. I see water drops on an electricity plug. Get electricity of the ground and away from water.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Thanks for advice dan min. I cover socket whilst I water plants . I don’t have a lot of space but I could waterproof it a bit better whilst feeding . I Appreciate your concern .

16. The grow looks good and i like the strains your growing. Anything lemon will make your eyes almost bleed red. Im hoping to see a pineapple chunk sprout in my tent tomorrow along with a green crack and money maker.

17. Thanks mate . Been at it about 3 or 4 years or so now . Used the same media and method just tweaked here and there . Getting to know the plants is the key . And good stable genetics. Still learning every grow . U got a journal ?

18. Some more pics from tonight . Apologies for poor photos will attempt to get better ones before lights go on the morn .

Attached Files:

19. Bumped up boost 5ml. I’ll start to feed pk into nutes on the 29 th for a week . Buds looking frosty now . Some orange hairs showing . Checked trichomes under microscope and most still clear. No time to get lights off pic s .

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1