Pineapple Chunk And G13 Haze Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by onthemooch, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Hi peeps, new to the forums but not to growin, been a while since I had the time or space but new house equals new opportunities.

Iv got 5x pc and 5x g13 haze seeds fem, from barneys
    1.76 x .95x.95 tent for flower with 5inc extraction and 400hps
    for veg from seed onwards I have a 4 bulb t5 in a eedicated veg cupboard.

Im using coco with cana coco nutes, plus rhizotonic an pk13-14 plus the one for breakin down roots cant remember the name an can be arsed moving lol

my ph is good straight from the tap and iv got my tent running at 75f, so all thats left to do is get going.

I plan to veg until a suitable amount of cuttings can be taken from the best phenotypes and then im looking to move into a scrog but we shall see.

I used to grow white widow about 12 years ago and used to harvest about 4oz a plant using only a wardrobe , pc vans for venting and a 400hps, im looking to get similar results here with the right equipment, once iv acheived 4oz a plant ill be looking at ways to increase but intil then 4 is the benchmark.

Ill post picks up as i go along

if anyone has any questions or any advice is also welcomed

Hope you are all well
    peas

2. lol seems youv got a same setup as me and you use the same seedbank, i veg with t5s also. 

im on hold at the moment though until builders are finished. but have grown in the past.

il be subbing and follwing along :)

oh il be using dwc, with a few less plants. Goodluck with ur grow  :metal:

3. Ahh ok, I have a queztion then, do you get many dud seeds fro them im having issues with them germinating ?..

I'm growing Pineapple Chunk as well, got them from TSSC, feminized. Both popped and are growing great. Hope you have good luck too. PC plants are sensitive to nutes, so don't bomb them out. 

5. nice one mate, much appreciated on the nute advice

No problem, other than that they definitely need support in latter stages of flowering. I just put some stakes in and tied them and it is working great. Post pics when you can!

7. Hahaha were to start, this went tits up ckmpletly, got way to hot over the summer, despite having the tent vented properly, had the most prolonged period of stunted growth which went on for about a month, in the end all of my g13 haze died, not impressed that only about 2 of them actually sprotted. I managed to save the pinapple chunk and ended up taking cuttings off the best one, i then sourced some armagedon skunk cuttingsand started again, obviously after budding what i did have ;)

Right so im up to date now, im 4.5 weeks into flower with 2 armagedon 1 piannaple chunk scrog. (Ill post pics later tonight) when this is done im moving to hempy 2ltr sog with pinPple chunk, aragedon and og kush.

8. Found ya!!! Sounds bang on

9. Jeez old one this pal. Go to organic journals and look for onthemoochs amherst sour d adventures with far red initiator