Pine smelling weed

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by HighLED, Jul 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. image.jpeg I pick up 4g today from my trusted dealer. But he give me this pine cone trees kinda smelling weed, i checked to make sure there is no mold and there's no signs of it. For me, as long as the weed is not moldy and i know that it's weed, i will smoke it.
    As soon as i burn the ganja, i noticed the ash is black and no sign of white, so i was a little nervous and exhale the smoke. It tasted rather piney and not fruity as the others weed that all my dealers gave me. The weed is not sticky but more like flowery kind of feels. The effect of this one defintely works as indica because i felt a very heavy head high and couchlock.
    I've heard that pine smelling weed are good quality.
    So now, i'm not even sure if it's just bad weed or it's dried or moldy....

Attached Files:

2. Piney weed rocks. It's all I smoke.

Sent from Cannabis Heaven

3. Just a different type of weed. Maybe it's to dry. It's probably so really dry cheese

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. (Pinene) is what gives some strains the piney smell, other terpenes produce a jet fuel smell, fruit smell or any other smell for that matter.
    When you have piney buds just say yum-yum thank you and enjoy because piney smelling buds are well protected from fungus and other diseases as pinene is the plants natural protector against such diseases.
    The color of ash is nothing to get worried about so dont believe the hype! (cigar puffing oficionados came up with that one and we all know how pompous they can be)

5. ya man the bud looks good, but if it has old pinecone smell to it may have been an old jar with some old stuffs in it that it was cured in...

6. it was probably the bag or jar he had it in boo

• Like Like x 1