Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pine Needles?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WayBaked, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Aight so I went to my dealer today to buy a quarter, he usually has DANK ass fire of various strains that i regularly pay $40/eighth for, but today he said all he had was some bomb outdoor headies for $60/quarter so i said aight and bought it.

It looks really good, lots of brown hairs and crystally as hell, but it smells STRONGLY of pine needles

like... seriously it smelled so strong in my car, and when i pulled out my 'stash box' to pack a bowl, i could smell it before i even opened the box

ive never encountered weed this strongly smelling before, especially of pine needles (like, im bad at identifying smells, but this smells EXACTLY like pine needles)

anybody else encountered pine needle smelling weed? ive heard of it smelling "piney" but damn...

gonna pack a bowl and smoke some up while i wait for replies, ill let you guys know how fuckn high it gets me. im charging my camera battery atm so i can take some pics of it (and my new bubbler)

Smoke On Brothers! :smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. #2 WayBaked, Oct 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2010
    killed about half a bowl... the smoke is a bit harsher than what im used to (my tolerance and lung capacity are still low, apprentice toker after all :p) but as for potency, im pretty feeling fucked up, i think 1 bowl is gonna get me fuckn stoned (hard to tell it usually doesnt hit me full til 10 minutes or so)

edit: back... finished off the bowl... feeling pretty fuckn good... sad no responses yet

3. I've never had weed of my own that smelled really piney. But like 2 weeks ago my friend showed me a nug of some stuff that smelled like pine needles.

4. I swear right now my weed smells like when you stick your head in your candy bag after halloween...just a mix of all those scents.

5. That sounds pretty good man, hows the smoke? :smoke: