Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pine and Skunk smelling weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Smokeblower, May 1, 2015.

1. So about a week ago I bought off this new, kind of shady guy. I got about 3 grams of some really piney weed and everything seemed fine until I smelt a bit closer and realized there's a faint skunk smell with it. The main smell is pine but there's clearly a skunkiness to it. I smoked a couple bowls the other day and I got pretty high but these next couple days I've been feeling really out of it and strange. Is there possible strains that have a mixed smell? Or did this guy just spray pine sol to try and make his weed seem loud. I'm really concerned because smoking pine sol can be pretty harmful but at the same time I want to make sure I'm not jumping to conclusions

2. i had an ounce of weed that smelled like pine needles and lemon, it was amazing. but yes your weed is 100% fine skunk is weed

Sent from my intergalactic spaceship hotbox

3. Weed has many different smells and flavors. The stuff I have right now smells like sweet cherries and citrus. Skunky smells and piney smells are very common in cannabis. Enjoy!

4. Pine and skunk are very common smells and can mean you have good weed.

5. Grass that smells piney and skunky?

Those are 2 common scents when it comes to grass

6. Thanks for the advice. I know pine and skunk are normal smelling weed but I was just worried about both together. Maybe I'm just a bit paranoid :)

Yeah, I think you are really paranoid. Thinking someone's going to put pine-sol on your weed. Man, pine-sol doesn't even smell like actual natural pine, it smells like a cleaning product.