Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pinching

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sarkons, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Hello GC, so i pick up for friends a lot and i've never pinched from their stash. But yet some of my friends always pinch from their buddys stash when they pick it up. I was wondering what you're guys thoughts of "Pinching" and if you think its right or not.

2. If there ass holes your call, if not your call. Either way, it can't be good ju-ju

3. Pinching is a pathetic sense of entitlement.

4. if you want some reimbursement for being a middleman ask for some goddamn gas money, dont cheat your buds out of their bud :]

5. It really depends on how they go about it. If they try to pinch a little of it hoping that you wouldnt notice then thats definitely fucked up. But if they go through the trouble of getting it for me and ask I wouldnt mind.

6. Don't pinch dude. That's lame.

7. i use to be the one to hook up eithers with the guy i knew and i can say that the only time i pinched a guy was the time my friend picked up a new bong and we decided to take about 2 hits each from it, so we took a bowl. i think i told him and he was fine with it, i believe i smoked him out later anyhow

nowadays i don't have the best connect and find myself asking a buddy, he doesn't seem to pinch me, has before clearly but not anymore

it is just a little fucked up, it is so easy to think that you should treat others how you want to be treated and so funny how little people respect that

8. bullshit.

usually when i hook somebody up, they'll at least smoke me up. pinching is a no-no.

9. shits fucked up

10. My "friends" are dicks and dont even smoke me up on my bday. If i were to get them a bag i'd def pinch if it was a fat bag. They wouldnt be getting ripped off and if a pinch. It truely is that, a tiny pinch, maybe a pussy bowl packing at most. They wouldnt miss it. I mean theyre smoking an $80 blunt, a .1 wont matter.

I would never pinch one of my true friends bags though. THats fucked.

Douche CHillllllll. haha i love that show.

11. I usually don't pinch unless I really don't think the person I'm picking up for would do the same for me. Even then I could go either way. If the dealer gives me .2-.5 extra, the chances are better.

I also take into account how out of my way I went to get the bud. If I was already headed to buy more, then I'm not going to pinch any.

12. ^ This is basically what i was going to say so i'm going to quote it!:smoking:

13. Only pinch from your stash for a rainy day.

14. i only pinched once, and i felt like a horrible person afterwards

15. I've picked up for buddies before. I never pinch, and there is no reason to, they always roll me a blunt once i get it to em' :smoking:

16. Thanks for your guys input, i appreciate it.

17. Just keep the whole bag.

18. I'd only pinch if it was a large amount of weed, a small pinch they wouldn't notice, and if the person was a mooch anyway and deserved it. I wouldn't ever pinch from somebody who was always nice, shared frequently, etc.

19. I don't just pinch I take like 4/5th of it

lol jk

20. if its someone I dislike or is a mooch or something I don't pinch I just charge them a 10% s+h fee (without notifying them of course).

Anyone else I just do it for free.