pinball wizard

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by nosemonster, Sep 20, 2004.

1. that def dumb blind kid sure plays a mean pinball

if you dont know its The Who

2. Thanks...I was totally unaware of that

Haha...ok, it's a great song. Love it. Our drummer usually sings it at our soundchecks for mic testing

3. you must have been as stoned as i am right now to start this thread :smoking:

4. if you like the who i recomend downloading/buying john entwistle's solo album "Whistle Rhymes". don't get me wrong, i love the hell out of the who, but johns solo album is better then any of the who albums. well maybe tied with who's next.

5. seen them play about 3 years ago, best gig i've ever been too, there were thousands of Mods taking the tube to see them, banging on the windows shouting "we are the mods, we are the mods"...........and i too had my Parker on..........lol.........got my head bust open that night, when i got to the front............i think the word that best suits a gig like that is that everyone was "entertained".............not just by the music, but by the band............Peace out........Sid

6. the kids are alright is an AWESOME dvd. the new remastered set is phinominal. also rock opra/movie tommy is quite the masterpiece aswell. my new favorite who song at the moment is "It's a Boy" or "sparks" but the classics like pinball wisard, baba o'reilly, who are you, my generation etc... will always hold the test of time and will always remain fantastic songs.