Pinback anyone?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by ManU10, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Has anyone listened to Pinback? I love them especially when I'm stoned. :ey:

Tell me what you're thinkin.

2. yes my friend showed me pinback a while ago i forgot to check them out more, but i definitely had a really good impression of them. real chill, i think

3. Pinback is terrific.

4. just did some illegal Music stealing yeaaa really chill, good xanie music.....

5. Love some Pinback,

You just inspired me to watch this video stoned as fuck,

I loved it!?!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iZjiz7ZAAwI&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iZjiz7ZAAwI&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

6. They're a pretty good band to chill out to.

I saw them live once. I didn't enjoy it because I got my car towed while at the show..

7. Good to Sea is the most baddass song. Ever.

8. I think I have Summer in Abandon or Autumn of the Seraphs, can't remember which one. But whichever one it is, its some pretty good stuff..

9. Pinback sucks. Suckysucksucksuck. Super suck. Suck. Suck.

I went to the pinback concert in February on the suggestion of a friend who I respect. I got two tickets and invited a friend.

My friend left after about 4 songs because it was so bad. I laughed, but had to leave a couple of songs later so that I wouldn't ruin my musical appreciation.

Suck. Suck.
    Suck.

Suck.

Suck.

You would have to pay me (a lot) to have to see that again.

10. as a big pinback fan I actuly didnt really enjoy pinback live but their an amazing bad on record, but unfortunatly not such a good life band so you should check out their albums, seriously!! very chill music

11. Glad to see there's some love for Pinback on GrassCity. I actually really enjoyed them live, but I do agree that their strength is in the studio.