Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pinapple skinny

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RVD420RVD, Dec 2, 2011.

1. #1 RVD420RVD, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
    Have a chance of picking some of this up. Never even heard of it up to today. Has anyone tried it?

Edit: it is a real strain

2. Maryapplekazoosmokesalotblueberryfish.

^ Bout to pick up some of that :rolleyes:

3. Dang that sounds FIIIIRE

Just got some Sour O.G Purple Planet Grape Deathstar Kush

Fucking smokes just like a chimney too!

4. Sounds like the word Pineapple and Skinny Combined to form a name for an unknown marijuana strain (homegrown)

Anyways I want to smoke some Pink Giraffe Ostrich Hazkush

5. [quote name='"JBright"']Sounds like the word Pineapple and Skinny Combined to form a name for an unknown marijuana strain (homegrown)

Anyways I want to smoke some Pink Giraffe Ostrich Hazkush[/quote]

No its a REAL strain

6. Anyone else

7. Anyone tried Pineapple?

Nov-23-2009 13:59 #20 puntacometa
    Registered+

I'm growing a strain called Pineapple Skinny right now. Any info on this? I got is as a clone so I don't have any genetics info.

Thanks,

8. [quote name='"HxCurt"']Anyone tried Pineapple?

Nov-23-2009 13:59 #20 puntacometa
    Registered+

I'm growing a strain called Pineapple Skinny right now. Any info on this? I got is as a clone so I don't have any genetics info.

Thanks,[/quote]

I checked it out before i made the thread. It was about pinapple strains in general but not really much on pinapple skinny

9. I was just posting it to support that it may be real

10. I really really wish newbies wouldn't toss around strain names without actually knowing what to look for. Your dealers jazz it up so they can rip you off, you just need to look at your bag and make SURE you understand what you're getting. The only thing you really need to know is differences in indica/sativa. But honestly at a point you should be able to examine your bag and know if it's worth the $$$ you paid for it.

11. [quote name='"the perks"']I really really wish newbies wouldn't toss around strain names without actually knowing what to look for. Your dealers jazz it up so they can rip you off, you just need to look at your bag and make SURE you understand what you're getting. The only thing you really need to know is differences in indica/sativa. But honestly at a point you should be able to examine your bag and know if it's worth the $$$ you paid for it.[/quote]

Its a real strain ive mentioned that numerous times

12. um no you asked us if it it was or anyone tried it, we told you no, then you proceeded to insist it was.
    have fun getting some outdoors

13. [quote name='"Iraqiunit"']

um no you asked us if it it was or anyone tried it, we told you no, then you proceeded to insist it was.
    have fun getting some outdoors[/quote]

Actually noone really told me no they just thought it was made up

14. That doesn't have shit on my Intergalactic Powerfuck Cosmic Kush