pimpin

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Dec 18, 2005.

1. y is it that for like the longest periods of time girls dont feel me and then i meet 5 different fine bitches n they all want on my dick..... haha let 4 of em on so far, jus gotta chill wit the other chic...... i'm pimpin so much that theres even a fuckin gay dude from new york hitting on me on aim, haha what the fuck is that about

2. just remember, if you fucking tonite, than wrap it u tight.

3. Make sure the last chick you're gonna see isn't secretly the gay guy from NYC in disguise.

4. hahahah, that was awesome

5. Haha, sounds like you're having a grand ol' time :smoking:

6. neg is determined never to reach the age of 30

7. Is Pimpin easy?

Yes

Somehow that is correct...

8. I don't love ho's, I'm sharin 'em
    but i ain't lovin 'em

9. bishop don magic won would say "It ain't easy" i say its easyer than you think

10. haha yah chappelle show watcher...

11. u should becom a pimp, like whitefolks and shit lol u my hero neg

12. fuck yeah go eat some meziline(sp?)

13. lmfao...+rep for that

14. i didnt get any ladies until i was like a sophmore in hs..im talking zero (i think i hado nly kissed 1 prior to sophmore year) but ever since then..its always been like..3..4..5 at a time...and i just string them all along and hook up with them...ive stil only ever had 1 actually girlfriend and that was this summer..i had been getting with her since my senior year of high school (she was a year behind me) then i went off to school and when i came home after freshman year we started going out...i cheated on her a bunch of times though and i felt kinda bad about it......but we broke up a couple months into the school year after trying a long distance thing..didnt work....i think were still technically on a break...or in an open relationship..i forget what we decided to do exactly