Pilonidal Cyst :(

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Luvs2splooj, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Well Monday my ass started hurting right on the tailbone. And i had been at a concert the night before so I was like, thats wierd the seats mustv bruised my butt.
    Well yesterday it didnt feel any better and I wasnt even able to sit, the only somewhat comfortable nonpainful position was on my stomach. But even then it was really hard to get back up without a lot of pain.

Today it got even worst so I went down to one of those walk in doctors.
    I have a Pilonidal Cyst :/
    "pilonidal cyst is a cyst that develops along the tailbone (coccyx) near the cleft of the buttocks. These cysts usually contain hair and skin debris. The term pilonidal is derived from the Latin words pilus (hair) and nidus (nest). Individuals with a pilonidal cyst may not have any symptoms at all (termed asymptomatic), whereas others may develop an infection of the cyst with associated pain and inflammation."

It is infected and it hurts like FUCK.

I had to get a shot RIGHT in it today. Then he cut it to let it bleed. Hurt so much. I had to ask for a minute to breathe because the pain was just pulsating through my body.

It feels relatively better right now but it still hurts too much to sit on..

ANYways, just thought id bring it up. Heres a link to what it is
    Pilonidal Cyst Causes, Symptoms, Signs, Diagnosis and Treatment on eMedicineHealth.com

and here is basically what my ass will look like tomarrow
    http://www.ispub.com/ispub/ijs/volum...acuum-fig1.jpg (not for teh queezy, its not horrible but its not pretty)

Good news: i has Lortabs :D

EDIT: Just took 2 tabs and smoked a bowl. I am feelin goooood

2. Hello Luvs2splooj,

I know how painful this problem is, so I wanted to tell you my story and how I actually cured it.

I had a pilonidal cyst during 4 years, in this time I read a lot of stories about people saying they were cured with Homeopathy. I tried several Homeopathy formulas dr. Pankaj advised on abchomeopathy but was unable to get rid of it. After a while I was contacted by a man due to a post I left on a pilonidal cyst forum, he offered to give me the cure in exchange of my testimonial, so I accepted, this was around 7 months ago. I was skeptical at first, so I took 1 month before I started to take the medicine, I kept in contact with this man for a while as I had a lot of questions about this cure. But now since 3 weeks ago I have been pilonidal cyst free. The name of this man is Ivan, I think he has a website called Heal Pilonidal Cyst, I do not know the exact web address though.

Do not give up, this thing is curable, I will ask him if I can give you his email address, I think he is one of the few people who can help you deal with this problem.

3. all cysts have two things in common. 1 they are fucking painful, 2 they are fucking gross.
    I had a sebacious cyst on my hip. disgusting shit, cysts

4. I also have one ugh but for me when I smile it swells up and I’m dying in pain I was wondering if anyone else experienced this I woke up today feeling pretty good so no weed and let’s see what a hell having this cyst my first one was removed 25 yrs ago and it’s ba lol!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. I had the procedure the OP described in 1985 and it still bugs me. If you are having trouble it may pay to go see if you can get something done. It is rufff to get it lanced.