pills

Discussion in 'General' started by cyborgfromhell, Feb 14, 2003.

1. i was thinking about popping a few pills this weekend and i was woundering if anyone here pops and what they pop. so what would y'all recamend and how many? thanks for any input. -cyborgfromhell

2. i don't think that's the right attitude to taking drugs.

i reccomend taking 33 valium. :/

see what i mean?

you should do yer research better... u just can't trust the kind of knowledge u seem to be seeking.... anyway, where do u think u are? pillcity?

hehe.

sorry if that sounded a bit preachy and judgemental. i just don't think that's a very enlightened approach.

3. Digit has a good point. Going to message boards looking for ideas of what pills to pop is the wrong attitude, and could get you in over your head w/ chemicals you don't understand/know much about.

Go to erowid, and read up before you ingest anything.

and DO NOT TAKE 33 VALIUM LIKE DIGIT SAID!

(just in case you thought he was serious ;) )

4. Pills aren't in the Ant-man's drugs to do list. Pill poppin' turned my friend into a moron..but then again he wasn't too bright to begin with, friggin Squires..

Later, space cowboys.

5. i pop pills every so often, i dont recommend it but if you do be smart about it leke they were sayin. if you do id reccomend mussle relaxers or pain killers and if you get them go to yahoo and look up the effects and shit. try not to mix teh wrong shit too. youll fuck yourself up that way. good luck to you...

6. i have two riddilin in my pocket. im going to do a paricute and school on tuesday hehe.. spice things up some... but yea my favorite pill is oxy contin.! its expencive though. i never take it though i crush it up and stort it . last time i did it though i did too much and threw up in my moms car. caffine pills can be .. cool if thats all there is around you can buy a big bottle for cheep and theyre not even illegal. but yea its better to take those if your taking something else with them

7. Deff. some oxy's.. :smoke: :smoking:

8. PILLS HAVE MESSED ME UP I HAVE LOST SO MUCH WEIGHT AND MY BACK IS ALWAYS ACHING ILL SAY LISTEN 2 EVERYONE HERE AND DO YOUR RESEARCH B4 DOING IT, REMEMBER ITS CLASS A THSES R HARD DRUGS SO B CAREFUL! PEACE