Pills

Discussion in 'General' started by dstewart1, Nov 24, 2006.

1. 4 me i popped pills way b4 i ever smoked weed i wuz wonderin who else started on pills first

2. Naw i didnt sstart with pills, but it wasnt long after i started drug use i went there though. i started with DXM and did that 4 or 5 times before i ever smoked pot.

3. weed first for me. thizz is cool though

4. i started with one pill. a yellow playboy... i took it at school, and went crazy. my first and only time with thizz. i might try it again some time, it was very fun. i tried weed like a month or 2 after that, and i was hooked

5. I started takin all kinds of codiene about a year after i started smokin, next to weed codiene is my absolute fav.. and both together is the way to go.

6. pills are chill

7. Pills will get you into some shit.

8. i started on weed. tried a few tramadols back in the day, good stuff, however I don't like nausea, and I can't afford to puke.. pills are history for me. if you dig the opioid effects from pills...one word.. kratom. :wave:

9. i started out hating all kinds of drugs .. then i researched about them and talked to a bunch of people that really know what is up with them because they studied in university about them and i got there advice and decided to try weed i didnt get high the first time so i smoked untill i got high .. and when i did i fucking loved it and decided that from them on i research about every drug and try psichadellics ... wich really worked for me :) i am ALL psichadellics and some dissociatives like dxm

will never snort or shoot up anything tho

10. sorry if this is a stupid question, but does codeine come in pills?
    and sorry if this jacks your thread

11. yea they come in pills but there weak sauce like 30mg each at tops and always filled with APAP/tylenol/caffeine
    ive also heard of some 50mg time release pills
    overal if u want the codeine high then get some 'drank

12. Ew, i hate those yellow playboy's, I always end up felling coked out. I get Blue Dophins insted. But back to the subject at hand, i started with weed then found the pill lifestyle.