Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pills mixed with trees

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gods great gift, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Anyone pop anything before smoking, I was told Xanax before smoking with get you high as fuck..I never got into pills tho..but I have taken them strait up before

2. vicodin + weed is pretty fun

3. only thing i ever took with bud was some good old Percocets. didnt really noticed that it made me higher off the green but i sure was feeling bomb :p

4. Snort a vicidon 5MG and smoke a few bowls... you'll feel allright, and vic 5's are cheap and easy to get as fuck.

5. I've never done vicodin and weed together (done each separate) but oxycodone and weed is pretty fun. I just spaced and sat staring at the photograph (not my house, I have no idea what it was of) for ten minutes before I remembered I was hanging out with friends at a loud party.

6. Only pills i take is Ectasy occasionally, which I will kick with weed.

7. quoted both of yall for the damn truth...you already know my answer :smoking:

8. Smoked weed and took a vicodin+percocet once. I couldn't keep my eyes open and I was floating lol

9. i smoked weed and took a Vitamen C once. i don't fuck around guys im hardcore

10. Dude yes qft, weed + flintstones vitamins is on par with shrooms