pill question

Discussion in 'General' started by bhoward3, Nov 22, 2006.

1. well i got a hydrocodone today
    its marked "m360"
    does this mean it has acetiminophin in it or what? how much hydrocodone? when i break it up would i feel it off snorting the whole thing?
    even if you know only a little please reply
    thanks!!!

2. oh and do i need to scrape off the coating? or does it not have coating on it srry im a noob

X :

3. its got aceminophen, dont snort it, 5mg hydro ,500 mg ace, 1 pill wont do anything, get a couple more
    peace

4. u sure one wont do anything?
    it didnt say acetiminophin on the bottle?

5. There is definitly acet. in it. And it should say it on the bottle. They are actually 7.5mg though, but still one isnt enough. I suggest 3 for a starting dose

6. so i wouldnt feel anything? damnit.

7. the only possible way you might feel it is if you parachute it. Parachuting is by crushing up the whole pill into powder, puttin on the middle of a napkin and twist it up and swallow it whole.

8. so parachute it dont snort it?

9. oh shit yea my bad it is 7.5 mg not 5 thanks for correcting me greenlantern
    sadly it still isnt enough, i doubt parachuting will make a diff

10. Save it for whenever you get more. It wont be worth it if you use just one.

11. so ill be str8 if i blow the whole thing? ill snort another in a half hour? is that better lol im not diggin the parachutin thing i like to bump stuff

12. i already told you dont snort it dude acetminophen is not good for your noise but since you "like bumpin stuff" go head i don give a shit...you could pop it, feel nutun and do no damage OR snort it, feel nutun and do a lil bit of damage...again, i really dont care

13. the fuck is wrong with u u dont got a positive contribution other than to act like a dick then dont reply on my threads

14. dont get mad at the facts dude, my positive contribution is telling you whats right and wrong and snorting acetphn. is WRONG aka not good for you
    you were the 1 asking the stupid question homes, not me
    edit- i think someones a lil pissed off there not gettin high off hydro tonight...

15. pay attention to what youre saying
    you said "dont snort it"
    not "snorting it is bad for you"
    so you basically got pissed off due to your own moronic thought process

16. you guys need to both chill. but mainly bhoward cause hes being a lil bitch.

17. im not pissed off man i duno where u got that from
    im just tellin you it isnt healthy and i personally advise against snorting it cause poppin the damn pill will do the same exact thing (if not more) actually... ( nothing in this case ) but you get the point...take it for what its worth dude im jus trying to help a brother out cause i know what snorting things that shouldn't be snorted can do...