Pill ID

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Stewydude, Mar 17, 2009.

1. So i got a question about a pill here, a friend of mine just brought me some, he lifted em from somewhere, im just curious about what they are. We both have no idea and couldent come up with any info on the internet. They are white perfect circles about as wide around as tums, and on the back of them there are the numbers 54 then underneath 552 does anyone have any idea what these could be? Thanks much.

2. ^^ Gabapentin isnt a anti-fungal dude.

[​IMG]

those?

Its gabapentin.
    ive done it before, no effects from what i took.

3. Ahh k i have no idea what was going on inside his mind when he took it he just saw it and was like hey pills.. Nonetheless im assuming no recreational value, but alright. Just curious. You never know what someone could find you know?

4. #5 High I'm Chris, Mar 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2009
    I didn't link to Gabapentin did I? Maybe you should check out the links I posted before making such a comment. Both pills look similar but are different drugs:rolleyes:

edit: and to the OP; the pill i posted (Clotrimazole) has no recreational value. As for gabapentin some people believe it has some recreational value, no personal experience here though.

5. They are penis shrinking pills...VERY effective.